Lise Watier Aurora Eyeshadow Palette

Lise Watier Aurora Eyeshadow Palette Reviews

Ranked #492 out of 1111 in Eye Shadow

October 20, 2015

the colour of the aurora palette are simply beautiful !!! They are nice and bright but without been too much . It is really smooth to apply and doesn't require a lot of eyeshadow to get a nice colour ( like the gold) .

January 24, 2015

The Aurora Palette is a little bulky and a part of me wants to depot all of the colours into something more manageable, but the eyeshadows are bang on. The blue and gold didn’t look too impressive on my hand, but I barely had to work to get the shadows to show up on my eyelid with next to little fallout. All of the shades have a metallic finish which I personally love and lasted all day with eyeshadow primer. I love the colour combination of this palette and that I can go from fairly neutral (gold/brown) to party ready (purple/pink/blue)! Lise Watier always has solid Winter makeup collections that are beautifully curated and easily fit within any beauty lover’s makeup collection.