Lise Watier Blush Cream Satin in Rose Eden

Lise Watier Blush Cream Satin in Rose Eden Reviews

Ranked #148 out of 503 in Blush

May 07, 2015

This goes on smooth and silky. Love the color and the feel of it.

April 01, 2015

I'm in love with tons of the shades, but this one in particular is my favourite!

March 16, 2015

I love this blush. Very easy and so silky to apply. Gives just enough colour for a healthy glow. Very nice.

January 13, 2015

This blush applys effortless and gives you a natural glow. It is great for drier skin types.

August 21, 2014

I love this blush! It's super easy to apply and doesn't become patchy. The colour is a nice rosey and gives my cheeks the natural blush. I apply it with my fingers two swipes and I'm done. A must buy!

August 04, 2014

I love the blush cream! Easy to apply and make me look georgous. I have a tan skin, thus usually these kind of creamy blush are not so good. But this one is pigmented and the Satin Rosy color make the glow on my cheeks just right enough!

June 10, 2014

I really liked the colour, consistency and the overall appearance of this blush. It lasted on a fairly warm day where I was outside and I think Rose Eden is a great colour for most skin tones. There is quite a bit of product (9g) in the glass jar and because a little goes a long way with a lot of cream blushes, you probably won’t need to buy another one for awhile. Although, I’m sure that will not be the case with most of us!