Lise Watier Bora Bora Eau De Toilette
Good

Lise Watier Bora Bora Eau De Toilette Reviews

Ranked #927 out of 1213 in Perfume

August 05, 2014

Such a sweet smelling, mild perfume that last all day. Its a keeper in my collection!

April 13, 2011

I have to confess something. Siofan brought this back from a Lise Watier event and I swiped it from her swag bag. Yes, I sunk that low. I couldn't help myself! It just smells so good! Since I got pregnant everything smells different to me. The perfumes I normally wore and loved aren't doing it for me. This I find absolutely intoxicating.

These are the notes:
passion flower, jasmine and rose blended with the warmth of an exotic fruit cocktail, all on a soft base of warm amber and vanilla, and of wood and musk notes.

For some reason, I smell coconut, vanilla and musk. My husband says it smells like candy on me, which I don't smell at all but I don't mind that as I am drawn to things that smell like dessert.

I think it might be more helpful if you read the way Lise Watier describes the fragrance:

"A fresh and sparkling summer fragrance that envelopes you with the sun's warmth and the gentle rhythm of ocean waves, as fresh as a tropical breeze."

It's just landed on store shelves in Canada and I recommend you try a spritz and see if you like it!