• Lise Watier Cosmetiques Inc. - Sublimessence High Concentration Age-Defying Serum
Amazing

Lise Watier Cosmetiques Inc. - Sublimessence High Concentration Age-Defying Serum Reviews

Ranked #337 out of 1112 in Facial Lotions & Creams

September 25, 2016

I got this in my Prive Top Box and have been using it twice a day for a week. I know that is too early to tell if the serum has actually done anything. But no matter how long I wait before I put face cream on, it still makes my face sticky. I just went to her site and wow is it expensive. I am glad I only paid $14 from Top Box rather than $84 for a full size product. Just feels too sticky.

May 04, 2016

This serum has a delicious scent that doesn't linger under the nose or on the skin.

It is a thin-medium thickness serum, which requires a couple of finger fulls to cover my entire face. In 2 weeks, the sample size was finished, therefore the full size would last less than 2 months.

It dries extremely quickly - in under a minute - leaving me a bit more time to get my skincare routine completed in an orderly and efficient manner.

I haven't really noticed any difference from my normal serums, so it isn't much better than the $15-$20 serums I have from companies like Yalmeh and Garnier.

Sandra Ribeiro has posted in the forum topic
Foot Care

xoliana has posted in the forum topic
I made a Youtube video!

j.beauty has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

wendyroy added a new review for
Kleenex Cool Touch

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

xoliana has posted in the forum topic
Foundation

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Forever 21 Active Wear