Lise Watier Dramatique Weatherproof Mascara
Good

Lise Watier Dramatique Weatherproof Mascara Reviews

Ranked #135 out of 801 in Mascara

September 23, 2016

J'aime beaucoup ce mascara! Il fait de très beau cils, beaucoup de longueur aussi du volume! J'ai bien aimé le bleu marin de la collection d'été :)

September 03, 2016

Updated On: September 03, 2016

I discovered the perfect mascara on the weekend to match my mood - lol! Lise Watier Cosmetics Dramatique Weatherproof Mascara is absolutely the ticket for a dramatic and volumizing long lashed look - but without the falsies! I am very impressed with the versatility of the brush applicator to obtain both volume and definition. I did three coats with no clumping and my lashes still looked fabulous at the end of the day. Stayed put with high humidity and vividly black. A little on the pricey side at $27 for a 10 ml tube - but quite comparable to the price point of Dior or Lancôme for sure.