Lise Watier Feline Eyeliner HD Reviews

Ranked #196 out of 776 in Eye Liner

March 12, 2016

Dès le départ , je ne suis pas une fan des eyeliners,et celui la ne m'a pas fait changer d'idée...Beaucoup de misère à l'appliquer et il sèchait assez mal...

February 06, 2016

This liquid liner has a thin pointed applicator, which is awesome for more precise lines.
Bold color! Very black! And wears quite well.

February 06, 2016

Good quality. Très difficile à enlever par contre, reste très longtemps .

January 13, 2016

I love this eyeliner it is so easy to use. It is long lasting. I've used this on and off for years and I still love it.

January 13, 2016

Liquid eyeliners are usually harder to apply than pencil. But this one is a little different!

Its easy to apply with the pointed tip & the liquid doesn't come out quickly. Just enough to apply (especially if you strive for the precision, like me :)). The product lasts for more than a few months, which is a big bonus!

January 12, 2016

Le meilleur eyeliner que j'ai jamais essayer! Il fait une ligne parfaite grâce à sa pointe fine précise.

September 18, 2015

I tried this eye liner and it is the worst eye liner I ever tried !! It was super watery the liquid went all over my eyes I though it was a defect brought it back to the store and the other one did the same + it was expensive !