Lise Watier Feline HD Mascara

Lise Watier Feline HD Mascara Reviews

Ranked #705 out of 775 in Mascara

January 28, 2016

A great mascara with a nice formula. For awhile it was the only mascara I used.
Gives nice length to the lashes. Separates the lashes nicely too.
I liked it in black for dark bold lashes.

January 03, 2016

I bought several of these.one for myself.one for each of my daughters,my daughter n law and i bought 1 waterproof one for my sister since thats all she wears.anyways everyone loved this mascara.my daughter n law said she did not even use her eyelash curler and it made her eyelashes curl and long and seperated them beautifully.i saw for myself and was envious.my daughters both had similar great results.my sister was head over heals in love with her waterproof one.i did not love it,but i did like it a little.i just have funny lashes and have never found a mascara that i can say i love and does everything would love it to do.i have small lashes(but they are not the smallest)ive seen worse.i have lots of them,its hard to seperate them because they are so close together.it would be nice if they were really dark lashes.there are just an average brown.i also found the mascara would leave black under my eyes before the end of the day.all in all i have to give this a good rating because the other 4 i gave to all had very positive experience.ill just keep searching.mabe this year will be my lucky year for a fall in love mascara that performs well for me.

July 19, 2010

Lise Watier Feline Mascara HD drastically lengthened eyelashes without clumping but didn't provide any noticeable volume. I liked that the mascara had a very dark black formula but it smudged a lot and was difficult to remove the racoon eyes throughout the day. I would not recommend this mascara because it smudged a lot even though it creates really long, pretty lashes. If this mascara didn't migrate, I think this may have been my new favourite!