Lise Watier Havana All Over Baked Bronzer

Lise Watier Havana All Over Baked Bronzer Reviews

Ranked #166 out of 285 in Bronzer

The no-mess, no-fuss secret to getting that deliciously luminous summer tan in a flash? It's Havana All Over Baked Bronzer. These four gloriously marbled shades of the stone blend marvellously on your skin to imitate the sun's delicious kiss with none of its harmful bite. See lisewatier.com for more information.

June 24, 2015

Having fair skin, I have a hard time finding a bronzer that doesn't look orange or unnatural on my skin, but this one gives me that gorgeous sun kissed look every time. Its strongly pigmented, so not much product is needed, and it doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. I would recommend this product to anyone with fair skin, who's looking to get that summer glow.

August 12, 2014

Great colored bronzer, works on multiple skin tones. Silky powder, easy to apply. Non streaky, non orangey color. My go to bronzer daily.

January 23, 2012

I adore this product! I use it everyday. It gives me a perfect glow everyday! I would recommend this product to anyone! Well worth the money.

June 20, 2011

i purchased this from my local pharmacy and the beauty tech recommended it to me. she chose the perfect shade that goes with my skin tone. the shade was the perfect match . this was the best product i ever bought. the company is very well known and you know you are getting a good quality bronzer. would recommend this product to anyone who wants a good bronzer and great value for your money. it looks very natural when you put it on and a big selection of shades ... great product !!!