Lise Watier Havana Shimmer Golden Bronze Veil

Lise Watier Havana Shimmer Golden Bronze Veil Reviews

1 review
Ranked #109 out of 131 in Self-Tanner

June 08, 2009

I never really thought of putting bronze shimmer lotion on my leg since i'm terrified that it'll stain my colors, other's clothes etc. So i tried this on my hand first and the color payoff and the sheen is amazing! i let it dry a little and tried to rub to see if it transfer. It did very little, mostly shimmers. So i took the plunge and put it on my legs while wearing skirts. When i first did it, i pumped out about 2 pumps and decided to slather it on my leg. bad idea, it was way too much. so i had to wash it off and reapply again, this time, i took about a pump, and took a bit off. It spread easily gave my legs a nice shimmer/glow. What i realize is that a little really goes a long way. The next time i tried it, i mixed it a bit with my regular body lotion and it felt nice, gave a nice sheen and worked perfectly. The price is great for the product you get. I definitely recommend this!

morencyc has posted in the forum topic