Lise Watier Havana Sun Dust Bronzing Powder

Lise Watier Havana Sun Dust Bronzing Powder Reviews

Ranked #260 out of 294 in Bronzer

August 02, 2016

Cette poudre auto-bronzante procure un effet naturel, pas d'aspect orange sur la peau, elle laisse un hâle d'une teinte naturelle. Parfait pour tout type de peau.

June 27, 2016

Worth the price!! Natural sun tan, not too shiny. Give just enough brightness. I love Lise Watier products. Very good quality. However, there are only two shades so might not be suitable for very light skin.

April 29, 2015

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this bronzer in the winter when I want some shimmer glow on my cheeks

September 10, 2014

I don't usually gave time to apply all the steps of cover up so I opted for this amazing bronzed. It gives me just the right glow it doesn't leave a orange tint to my face. I had a friend use it but she put too much on and it didn't look good at all, but if use in the right quantity it's awesome

June 18, 2008

This is definitely the coolest bronzer in my makeup bag. The compact is split between matte and shimmer. The matte side is great for contouring and the shimmer side adds a beautiful sheen above the cheek bones. It is subtle enough you don't look over done, but the combination gives you a beautiful defined look with a hint of je ne sais quoi! I have very pale skin but I find this is great for a sexy, sultry summer look.

My Mother in Law was over when I received a package with this product and a few others including the Havana Precious Bronzing Pearls ($38 CAD). We were like two little kids ripping the packages open. "I'm having this", she announced of the bronzing pearls. Since the Sun Dust was my favorite I quickly zipped it into my makeup bag and offered her a glass of wine before anything else piqued her interest.