Lise Watier HydraForce Hydra-Protective Comforting Creme Reviews

Ranked #33 out of 1112 in Facial Lotions & Creams

September 13, 2016

For someone with very dry, parched skin this can be quite nice. It comes in a heavy jar, smells nice and is very hydrating. My issue with the product is that it never dries down, my skin feels sticky hours later. That's fine if you wear it under makeup, but on it's own I wouldn't suggest it.

June 25, 2016

This product is great for somebody with very dry, dehydrated and flaking skin. I would not recommend to somebody with an oilier skin type as it's gel-like consistency could be problematic. I am more on the oily side and I felt it gave my skin a little too much moisture and just felt greasy and I also wouldn't recommend it during the summer months.
Although it wasn't the product for me I do still feel the quality of the product will highly benefit the appropriate customer. The texture was smooth, had a light-fresh scent which I don't believe would be irritating for sensitive skin. The only real downfall is the price as it retails for roughly 45$ and I have never seen it go on sale, I actually rarely see any Lise Watier products on sale. If you have the money to spare and a dry-skin type, this product would be for you but I do feel there are other moisturizing products that will give the same result at a cheaper price.

May 31, 2016

I received this product free to test and review from the #GlamSense program. All I can say is that this product is REALLY hydrating! The product uses Gaspé algae extract to combat extreme weather conditions and maintain healthily hydrated skin. You can very much feel how hydrated your skin is after applying, especially if you're using it in the winter. Despite the freezing temperatures which usually cause me to have dry and peeling skin, the product made my face feel so moisturized. In the long run, there's some mornings where I choose to skip the moisturizer in my routine because it already feels so nourished! And the best part is that a little goes a long way with this moisturizer. The only thing that is intimidating about the product is the price: a whopping $45 CAD. For that price, it may not be for everyone, but I would definitely recommend if you have EXTREMELY dry skin because it is super nourishing.

April 27, 2016

Wow, I like this creamy white gel cream which I found at The Bay for $45 for a 45 ml jar. What I like about this gel cream is a little goes along way. It doesn't seem to get into my eyes. It smells great. Leaves my skin very smooth, plumped and hydrated looking while treating my fine lines. I was outside on a very windy day. On windy or cold days any cream usually gets absorbed into my skin and by the end of the day, I would have dry patches on my face. Well, this gel cream seemed to have stayed like it was maybe waterproof. Ya, like this gel cream a lot. This is the first time I have ever tried anything from Lise Watier. I look forward to trying other products from her.

April 20, 2016

I received the Lise Watier HydraForce Creme from #GlamSense to try for free. Downloaded the Hydra-Detect app to my phone and was excited to begin and see my results. After the long winter we have had , my skin is really dry especially my hands. Was not surprised to see the results were 41.6 percent , on the dry side. The HydraForce Cream was not heavy, really nice and light. My hand felt refreshed and hydrated instantly after applying . When I retested the same area , the results were 63.8percent. I tested other areas and was surprised with the results in such a short time. It left my skin feeling soft, smooth, and radiant. Fabulous product that I will continue to use. #LiseWatier #GetInTheBubble

April 19, 2016

I have Combination Dry/Normal to Oily skin, with my dry spots being my forehead and eyebrows and the sides of my nostrils. The oily problem spot is pretty much my nose. So it could be a cream this intense just isn’t really needed for me, especially in the non-winter months. I didn't notice a huge difference in terms of hydration, but the Lise Watier app told me my skin was more hydrated after using this.

I did notice a lot more breakouts while using this product, though that could be unrelated. It’s clear my skin was more hydrated, but I would primarily recommend this product for those who tend to suffer with dryer skin.

For me, the best part of this whole experience was the the scent of the Lise Watier Hydraforce creme. It honestly smells heavenly and considering how sensitive I am to scents, was a wonderful surprise. The consistency is also perfect.

----------------------------------

April 10, 2016

J'adore ce produit! Très bon prix pour la qualité, bonne formule et sent très bon.
Ma peau est maintenant douce et en santé. Je vais définitivement la re-acheter.

Updated On: April 11, 2016

Ma peau est maintenant douce et en santé. Je vais définitivement la re-achete

April 07, 2016

Lise Watier nous dévoile leur nouvelle crème HydraForce reformulé, sont ingrédient actif principal est maintenant l'algue de Gaspésie, une algue Canadien pècher dans nos eau canadienne :) La crème est super pour des peau sèche car elle protège toute la journée et elle s'adapte au grand froid que nous avons chaque hiver ! Je la recommande fortement! Une très belle nouveauté

April 01, 2016

This product helped to restore the moisture level on my skin. Before I used it, my skin was very dry, for the last 3 weeks I've only been using this product and I absolutely love the way my skin feels. It also dries quickly and its not greasy like some other creams and lotions. I've seen a difference in the condition of my skin and I am so happy for this product. I will continue to use this product for a long time to come.

April 01, 2016

I received this product #forfree to try and review #LiseWatier , #Glamsense and #TopBox . It is very different when it come to skin creams. It is totally weatherproofing cream that helps to protect your skin in very extreme weather conditions, it locks in the moisture so you know it works all day. It leaves my skin so soft. I also received a Instrumental Measurement to show how much more hydrated my skin really is. I could not believe the positive results. This #Lise Watier HydraForce Weatherproofing Weatherproof Moisturizer really works.

j.beauty has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

jayvelyn926 has posted in the forum topic

CherM added a new review for
Smashbox O-Gloss

indykat has posted in the forum topic
Stitches