Lise Watier Lip Gloss Twilight

Lise Watier Lip Gloss Twilight Reviews

Ranked #583 out of 655 in Lip Gloss

January 14, 2016

My daughter gave this to me for Christmas. I must say I am in love with not only the shade, but the texture and quality. This is such am amazing Brand one my daughter and I both adore. It is a little more pricey, but in this case you get what you pay for. Much Love here!!

May 11, 2009

This lip gloss is very versatile. It can be worn alone or with any lipstick you wish. Just be careful if you're using a super dark lipstick because it may contaminate the colors of the gloss. You can just wipe it off with tissue before putting it back in. In terms of color, it gives off a great sheen with a hint of shimmer. It may look like a lot of shimmer in the tube, but i think it's perfect when put on lips. I'm not sure of it's moisturizing properties but it felt like it moisturized my lips a little. I've also used it when my lipstick felt dry to perk it up a little. It's got a great scent. One of the things i like about it the most is that fact that it's not super sticky/tacky. i really don't like thick gooey lip gloss, and this one hit home for me. The packaging is pretty and it's pretty cool that it lights up. I don't think i've seen that before. The price may be a bit steep but it contains a lot of products and it also features a in built light... Overall, i really do like this lip gloss. This color is very versatile, but maybe if there were different colors, it'll be more fun.

Neuven added a new review for