Lise Watier Magnifix Make-up Fixative With White Tea Reviews

Ranked #260 out of 391 in Makeup

Lise Watier Magnifix Make-up Fixative With White Tea with its White Tea and Chitosan marine extracts protect your skin. While its softening and refreshing agents impart an immediate and almost profound sense of well-being. That's why it's so suitable for sensitive skin. And yes, darling, it's tested under dermatological conditions. For more information, go to http://www.lisewatier.com.

July 17, 2016

I recently tried this product after rotating between all of Urban Decay's setting sprays for about two years and not finding any of them to be effective enough. The UD setting sprays would leave me oily after a few hours and I found that they irritated my skin, especially around my eyes.

After trying the Lise Watier setting spray for the first time, I was hooked! This setting spray makes my foundation last all day (we're talking at least 12 hours!) with no creasing and minimal shine, even in hot, humid weather. It also has a nice refreshing scent thanks to the white tea, and it didn't irritate my skin. I highly recommend this over any of the UD setting sprays as it performs better and is significantly cheaper - $24 for 115ml vs. $38 for 118ml! Love this product!

July 15, 2016

Lise watier magnifix is my holy grail makeup spray it smells amazing is long lasting and protects the skin against external aggressions. it has white tea ad chitosan-marine extracts its soo refreshing and makes my face feel so soft and you can use it with any skin types and great for sensitive skin

July 03, 2016

Smells great the scent is gentle and refreshing. Makes make up stay all day and from moving at all. Leaves a beautiful glowly finish. Call it hair spray for my face

January 12, 2016

Smell good. My make up stay all day since I used that! I love it.

1.5/5

March 03, 2012

I found this did not help with keeping my makeup in place but sure made by face feel like it was stiff and dry.

July 07, 2011

I bought this after a friend of mine suggested it. I absolutely love it! Great price, amazing quality! It works like magic. It doesn't leave a cakey feeling once you've sprayed it an it smells SSSSOOOO good (tastes weird if it gets to your lips though) You just apply your makeup as usual, and then spray it all over your face. I have found that it is better to let it work for a few seconds before re-opening your eyes. I would apply it in the morning before going to work and my makeup would still look good more than 12 hours later. It would even make it through my workouts at the gym (and they can be intense at times). It looks just as fresh after an hour of intense sweating! One of my best buy of the yar!

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products