• Lise Watier Rouge Gourmand Lipstick
  • Lise Watier Rouge Gourmand Lipstick

Lise Watier Rouge Gourmand Lipstick Reviews

Ranked #874 out of 1016 in Lipstick

December 03, 2016

really, really good! It is so pigmented and they have so much beautiful colors. It is worth the price and has a nice definition. It cannot be better. It is also super long lasting. It is definitely a high-quality lipstick. I love it and I highly recommend it.

December 03, 2016

I purchased the Lise Watier Rouge Gourmand Holiday Set which contains a full size Grenadine (a beautiful red), and mini sizes of Prune (plum), Sucre d'Orge (neutral), Caprice (pinky plum) and Ginger Bread (bronze). Each lipstick is shiny, making it look multi-dimensional. They are so creamy but stay on for hours. They wear off evenly, leaving my lips moisturized. I am so happy I picked up this set. I will be looking for other colours to add to my collection.

March 29, 2016

I work in a store that sells lise watier and this is by far the most popular and well know lipstick lines. The Rouge gourmand has many colors and finishes to choose from. Something for everyone.

January 12, 2016

Great Lipstick! They have a great stay and are not drying my lips. Color are so great !