Lise Watier Rouge Gourmand Velours Lipstick
Good

Lise Watier Rouge Gourmand Velours Lipstick Reviews

Ranked #636 out of 1078 in Lipstick

January 12, 2016

Les meilleurs rouge à lêvres mats ! La tenue est incroyable et les couleurs sont superbes.

July 30, 2014

I just bought the Granita colour and I absolutely love it! It's perfect for the summer! It's a mix between red and orange so it's not as intense as a red matte but a definite summer colour. I get so many compliments on this colour. It takes a bit of reapplication because it is a matte lipstick but I honestly don't feel like I'm wearing any lipstick at all! It is incredibly smooth and glides on very easily. A definite summer must have!

July 21, 2014

I usually love very shiny but hydrating lipstick such as the Rouge Fondant Suprême. This summer, Lise Watier came up with their matte lipsticks and what an awesome surprise I had! The Rouge Gourmand Velours Red Velvet make your own makeup by itself. The texture is obvisouly drier than a normal lipstick, it's a matte but it stays for at least real good 5 hours. I do exfoliate my lips before with the SENSATIONAL KISS Lips so Soft Exfoliating Balm and then apply the Rouge Gourmand Velours. The formula is made of a collagen restoring ingredient which means that I let you imagine my lips after I have applied it. More volume and feel like I had a collagen boost. Who said we need botox?

Barcode

Bridal Shower Gift

kelx added a new review for
    Eco Max Laundry-Lavendar

Trapper added a new review for
    Coca cola zéro

Trapper added a new review for
    Starbucks Cafe Mocha

StaceyBuhr has started a new forum topic
    Crime shows