Lise Watier Teint Lumiere Foundation Reviews

Ranked #63 out of 595 in Foundation

September 26, 2016

Trés bon fond de teint de Lise watier. Ma peau est très lumineuse après l'application du produit. Bonne couvrance et bonne tenue sur ma peau. J'aime beaucoup l'applicateur aussi.

September 26, 2016

Lise Watier Teint Lumière Foundation gives an extremely pure, radiant glow to your skin, perfect if you like a natural finish. The formula doesn’t feel like drying your skin, to clog pores, or cause any breakouts. In fact, it’s the perfect opposite: it surprisingly feels to have a moisturizing effect on the skin. I usually apply this foundation with a beauty sponge but I also tried it with a brush and with my fingers, and the result was still beautiful. From a mature skin point of view, these serum-type formulas are very flattering and again, truly rejuvenating. Is it a buildable foundation? Yes, but it’s made to use for a light/medium coverage.

September 22, 2016

I got this as a sample and perhaps that might have been part of the issue, however I found that for a foundation it was far too runny and very difficult to work with. It also didn't blend well with my skin, as I found that it oxidized rather quickly. So on initial application it was a truer match, but within 5 minutes there was a distinct orange hue to it. I had high hopes for this, but sadly it didn't meet expectations.

August 23, 2016

Product is amazing.. I was hesitant because of the price, but I have amazing skin all day everyday because of it. The dropper is great so that you don't waste product too.. I use a sponge applicator and it works so wonderful. My skin breaks out with other products but *knock on wood* this is doing the trick nicely!

July 16, 2016

J'ai la peau très sensible et j'ai de la difficulté à trouver du maquillage qui n'irritera pas ma peau. Le fond de teint lumière de Lise Watier est parfait pour moi et je trouve qu'il unifie le teint parfaitement. D'ailleurs, je le mélange avec ma crème de jour et le fini de ma peau est superbe!

July 01, 2016

I love this product for so many reasons! But 1st, the smell is soft and almost unoticeable. It matches skin so perfectly, people are amazed by the results! I will buy this product till the end of the times!

June 23, 2016

teint Lumiere foundation is a great product leaves the skin with an amazing glow to your face perfect for on the go. this foundation can be full coverage , you just need to built up to the coverage you want I will defs be purchasing this again perfect for the summer

April 12, 2016

Sa va bientôt faire un mois que j'essaie ce fond de teint et je l'aime beaucoup! Je suis cosméticienne au jean-coutu .. j'en es essayés plusieurs des fonds de teints de toutes les sortes et je peut dire que celui-ci est Très bon, surtout l'hiver lorsque nôtre peau devien plus sèche.. et aussi super pour les peau normal et sèche car il est léger. Moi j'ai une peau mixte et j'ai trouvé que la zone du T devenait un peut grasse et luisante en fin de journée, dans ce cas je met un peut de poudre libre et sa ne parait plus. Il donne un fini lumineux, s'applique bien, reste pratiquement toute la journée et donne définitivement un effet seconde peau complètement imperceptible , mais il ne masque pas complètement les imperfection ( peut etre utiliser un bon cache cerne pour les cernes sévère ou bien une base verte pour les peau a tendance a avoir des petit boutons) . Par contre, je ne le recommande pas aux peau grasses, mieux vaux acheter un fond de teint mate et fait pour les peau grasses. TRÈS BON PRODUIT mais il est TRÈS chère!

April 01, 2016

Before visiting the Shoppers Beauty Boutique in a panic (since I ran out of foundation that morning and needed to replenish for the next morning's routine), I was a loyal user of my previous brand... That brand is still a fave so it will remain unnamed...

Anyhow, when the aesthetician recommended Lise Watier Teint Lumiere, I was a little hesitant but let her try it out on me and I will never look back. It smooth and provides the most even finish I have ever had. It stays on ALL day. I do find that I use my oil blotting sheets mid afternoon (specifically on my nose), but I've always done that for my skin.

With an SPF 15 built in, you can't go wrong.

Oh, and I just LOVE the dropper/bottle format - you never waste makeup!

February 12, 2016

All I can say is this is my everyday foundation and I love it! I don't think I'll ever stop using it. Such great coverage it can be sheer or full depending on how you layer, Its lightweight and doesn't even feel like I have anything on my face. I can use powder or not doesn't really matter the staying power is amazing doesn't wear off my face that much. I am so in love with this couldn't be happier with it!!