Lise Watier Teint Mousse Breathable Cotton Foundation
Good

Lise Watier Teint Mousse Breathable Cotton Foundation Reviews

Ranked #477 out of 595 in Foundation

November 04, 2016

J'aime beaucoup la texture de se fond de teint. Bonne couvrance ,mais en même temps léger sur la peau. Non gras et huileux sur la peau. Lisse mes imperfections.

November 04, 2016

Lise Watier is my 'go-to' foundation. I've been using it for years now. I've tried others but always come back to LW's because it feels extremely light when you put it on yet offers very effective coverage. it stays on all day and doesn't cake or flake. I happen to like the matte finish. Also the LW company was extremely professional in their customer service when I reported a problem - they were fast, helpful and generous in solving it. I used to buy LW because of this particular product but now i like the company too!

January 12, 2016

One of my favorites fondation! I love the texture so soft and nice! Smell good also.

September 22, 2013

I've only been able to try this a couple times so far(First time it was picked out and applied by a Lise Watier makeup artist) and even with my limited time enjoying it, I absolutely LOVE it. I have combination skin which is pro at getting shiny pretty darn fast. I've found this foundation glides on very easily(best done with a brush) and gives me good coverage and a great matte finish I can live with daily!

At London Drugs it sells for $35(less than what I see it posted on here) (PLus at London Drugs you can join the VIP club for Lise Watier with this purchase!)

April 30, 2012

A matte finish that goes on silky and smooth. I used it without a concealer to see just how good the coverage was and it looks great! You'd never know that I had skipped a step. I will be buying this product again.

October 26, 2010

This product was recommended to me by a beautician at Shoppers Drug Mart. I was looking for a product that provided even coverage for my skin and that was moisturizing. The price was a bit steep for me but after using it, I think it is worth every penny! It gave me exactly what I was looking for and I use it every day and one tube lasts me more than 6 months. I think it is best to apply it with a foundation brush to get even coverage.

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic
Stitches

Beetlejuice13 added a new review for
MoroccanOil

Beetlejuice13 earned the Beauty Rockstar badge

Sandra Ribeiro has posted in the forum topic
Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag