Lise Watier Undercover Creme Concealer
Good

Lise Watier Undercover Creme Concealer Reviews

Ranked #288 out of 389 in Concealer

July 17, 2016

I have genetic dark circles which are impossible to get rid of, so the only way to make them less prominent is by covering them up. I've tried several concealers over the years, and they were either too cakey or chalky, didn't provide enough coverage, or made my face turn white. This concealer doesn't get rid of my dark circles completely (and I don't think any concealer ever will given the nature and severity of them!), but it does a great job of reducing them significantly. The light reflecting pigments helps to brighten my eye area without turning my skin white, so it gives me a natural, awakened look. I've been using this product for many years now and haven't found anything that compares to it.

August 23, 2012

This concealer is by far, the best moisturizing and full coverage concealer I have yet to find. I pourchased it for 25 dollars at my local drug store. My only problem with this concealer, is that it don't have a whole lot of product in it ( lasts about a month). I reccommend this to anyone who has dark undereye circles.