Listerine Antiseptic Advanced Mouthwash

Listerine Antiseptic Advanced Mouthwash Reviews

Ranked #47 out of 52 in Mouthwashes and Rinses

Advanced Listerine Antiseptic likes to multi-task. It has the same germ-killing power you’ve come to expect from regular Listerine Antiseptic, plus an advanced ingredient to fight tartar for cleaner, brighter teeth.Provides 24-hour protection against plaque and gingivitis germs when used morning and night.

September 25, 2015

Listerine Antiseptic does the job!....kills bacteria and germs at least for me....the other brands just mask your breathe....this is strong and I have been using for years and find daily use kills germs/bacteria in my mouth and I have not gotten sick at all....first sign of a sore throat Listerine goes in for the Kill. Lol love it!!!!!!!!!!!

September 09, 2014

Listerine is a great product and is an affective way to
    Fight gingivitis! Awesome

May 30, 2014

Another wonderful product for oral care with so many uses. A real travelers necessity.

May 27, 2014

wow.. use it often... when i am sick... it get me well very fast.

April 15, 2014

Really pricey and one of the worst for burning your mouth

June 28, 2011

LOVE LOVE LOVE! I use this after I brush and floss, and it give me a superior clean! My teeth feel MUCH cleaner after using Listerine Advanced than just bushing and flossing alone. My teeth feel ALMOST like they do after a clean at the dentist! Also, my breath is so fresh! I also use it between brushings when I am in a rush to freshen up my breath. Truly wonderful!