Listerine Antiseptic Mouthwash, Original Reviews

Ranked #47 out of 51 in Mouthwashes and Rinses

Clinically proven formula to fight and reduce tartar build-up.Kills the germs that cause gingivitis, plaque and bad breath.Daily use of Tartar Control Listerine is just as effective as regular Listerine in killing the germs that cause gingivitis, plaque, bad breath and to relieve sore throats due to colds.Helps keep teeth clean and gums healthy.

November 28, 2016

I love listerine, i have tried other mouthwashes but the flavor and lasting breath freshness just doesnt compare to listerine. I have used this product for a long time and will continue to. I have had zero issues with this product or it's effectiveness. definitely recommend

August 24, 2016

No other antiseptic mouth wash compares to Listerine. I highly recommend using it after flossing at night. It is strong, but it does its job. This product leaves my mouth feeling cool, clean and refreshed after a day filled with coffee and bfast, lunch and dinner. I recommend it without hesitation.

February 19, 2016

My choice of mouth wash. I prefer the original because the minty one are too strong for me or maybe I am too old fashioned so I stick to the original one. from time to time I try the one for more whitening effect.

February 13, 2016

Pour avoir la bouche fraiche, c'est un excellent produit. Je le recommande très fortement. Ma famille l'utilise régulièrement depuis et nous avons tous appréciés.

December 17, 2015

This mouthwash is too strong and almost stings my mouth,the flavor is horrendous, yuck all the way

September 09, 2015

I could not start my day out without Listerine, I have tried other brands and none of them feel as effective. Totally a loyalist to this product. Feel the burn killing germs... fresh

March 10, 2015

Wicked fresh not sugary clean.

January 05, 2015

Listerine products seem to be what dentists recommend most so I started using them as I have teeth problems all the time. It's not a miracle fix but it does help to kill bacteria in the mouth. I use this product every time I brush and I love it

October 12, 2014

I have been useing it for a few months now, and even my dentist noticed how my gums look better.
I also pur about 1/2 cup in the the pedicure water when I got to the salon, kills all the germs and makes my feet softer and healthier. I have 48 bottles in my closet rightnow'