Listerine Antiseptic Mouthwash Reviews

Ranked #3 out of 53 in Mouthwashes and Rinses

Adding a 30-second rinse with LISTERINE Antiseptic to your morning and nighttime routines is all it takes to get 24 hour protection against germs that cause plaque and gingivitis.

January 18, 2017

This mouthwash leaves a clean mouth, which is the point of mouthwash; however, it has a horrible taste while you're using it and an even worse after-taste. I heard it's a better clean than Scope but it's hard to get past the bad taste.

January 07, 2017

Good oral hygiene is a must for all of us and Listerine antiseptic mouthwash is one way to achieve this. I love that Listerine helps to prevent plaque and gingivitis.

January 06, 2017

This is my go to mouthwash.love all of the flavours except the yellow original taste awful.leaves my mouth feeling very clean and refreshed .also keep a small bottle in my purse for those nigjts out after dinner .burns a little but that shows you that it works .only mouthwasjh i higjly recommend

July 23, 2016

I just can't handle Lysterine It hurts my mouth. I prefer not as harsh mouth washes. This may kill bacteria and make your mouth clean but that shouldn't be at the cost of pain..

June 30, 2016

The taste is not bad but the effectiveness is incredible. My mouth has never felt cleaner, seriously. I acutally saw it for the first time in my dentist's office and after i tried it I switched from my previous product to this and won't go back

June 14, 2016

I've been using Listerine way way before. They were available in concentrated solutions that need to be diluted with water, makes my tongue a burning sensation. Right now they are just right, and gives optimum protection for my mouth. Even make it fresh the whole day unless i ate something that is too strong.

June 10, 2016

I think that listerine is a great brand when dealing with oral care and I've used it a lot over the years. I find this mouthwash to be super strong and burny but it defiantly leaves your mouth feeling completely clean. I usually will take a break from this and use something else but i will buy this every so often.

June 03, 2016

Love Listerine! It works fantastic on leaving a nice clean refreshing feeling to your mouth. Draw back is, it has a very strong taste to it. Listerine Zero is the best, not such a harsh bite to it.

May 03, 2016

The original brand is truly effective, when gargled twice a day it works wonders on sore throats, bad breath and cold. I do find the flavour to be a little too hot to handle but give its effectiveness it is my number one mouthwash.

April 29, 2016

This mouthwash works for throat problems, colds, tooth extraction cleaning, making sure your mouth is clean, etc. I recommend the original yellow bottle formula. It's the best, hands down. Don't use the other unnecessary flavours.