Listerine Antiseptic Mouthwash Reviews

Ranked #3 out of 51 in Mouthwashes and Rinses

Adding a 30-second rinse with LISTERINE Antiseptic to your morning and nighttime routines is all it takes to get 24 hour protection against germs that cause plaque and gingivitis.

July 23, 2016

I just can't handle Lysterine It hurts my mouth. I prefer not as harsh mouth washes. This may kill bacteria and make your mouth clean but that shouldn't be at the cost of pain..

June 30, 2016

The taste is not bad but the effectiveness is incredible. My mouth has never felt cleaner, seriously. I acutally saw it for the first time in my dentist's office and after i tried it I switched from my previous product to this and won't go back

June 14, 2016

I've been using Listerine way way before. They were available in concentrated solutions that need to be diluted with water, makes my tongue a burning sensation. Right now they are just right, and gives optimum protection for my mouth. Even make it fresh the whole day unless i ate something that is too strong.

June 10, 2016

I think that listerine is a great brand when dealing with oral care and I've used it a lot over the years. I find this mouthwash to be super strong and burny but it defiantly leaves your mouth feeling completely clean. I usually will take a break from this and use something else but i will buy this every so often.

June 03, 2016

Love Listerine! It works fantastic on leaving a nice clean refreshing feeling to your mouth. Draw back is, it has a very strong taste to it. Listerine Zero is the best, not such a harsh bite to it.

May 03, 2016

The original brand is truly effective, when gargled twice a day it works wonders on sore throats, bad breath and cold. I do find the flavour to be a little too hot to handle but give its effectiveness it is my number one mouthwash.

April 29, 2016

This mouthwash works for throat problems, colds, tooth extraction cleaning, making sure your mouth is clean, etc. I recommend the original yellow bottle formula. It's the best, hands down. Don't use the other unnecessary flavours.

April 25, 2016

I bought this because I had a sore throat and heard from a friend that the 'Original' is their go to remedy. Gargled twice a day and my throat was instantly feeling better. Highly recommend this. Also found it's a great 'cleaning aid' for my nightly mouth guard

April 21, 2016

I only trust this brand as a mouth wash. We have tried different flavours of this brand and i love them all.
This is most trustworthy brand when it comes to mouth wash..

April 15, 2016

Un rince-bouche très puissant qui donne l'impression de prendre un shooter d'alcool fort!
Mais, il rends bien son travail, il laisse la bouche fraîche en toute confiance!

Neuven added a new review for