Listerine PocketPaks Reviews

Ranked #62 out of 189 in Oral Care

FreshBurst Listerine PocketPaks Breath Strips are a mild, spearmint flavored breath-freshener that you are sure to enjoy! They kill germs to make your mouth feel truly clean and your breath fresh. Unlike most gums and mints, which only mask bad breath, in lab tests FreshBurst Listerine PocketPaks kills over 99% of the germs that cause bad breath.

September 20, 2016

These are such a neat little invention! If you need a burst of freshness for your breath but don't want to suck on a mint or chew on gum, these come in very handy.

These strips dissolve quickly and easily on the tongue to provide a minty taste. One strip is all you need, and it disappears within seconds. If you're prone to bad breath, or just like to freshen up often throughout the day, these are very effective. They're almost too effective, as I find the minty taste can be so strong that these tend to burn my mouth! For me, it's the same as using an alcoholic mouth wash that gives your mouth a burning, stinging effect.

If you don't have a sensitive mouth, these probably won't bother you. If you're similar to me, just use caution!

September 20, 2016

I really like using these! Great for when you are on the go and need some freshness in your breath. This is a lifesaver at times when you are meeting clients and just ate lunch.

August 02, 2016

Man, do these little stripes pack a punch! All you need is one little stripe to freshen your breath. I accidentally took 3 at once. Not a good idea. These are effective and useful to have. They save a lot of room in your purse because of the small size and no annoying rattling of mints or gum.

June 06, 2016

These listerine pocketpaks are so good at freshening your breath, it's pretty much immediate and you don't have to chew gum or eat a mint fresh breath right away. These are decently priced and these work so well that you will only need to use one at a time. Great to have in my purse.

June 06, 2016

Very good product. It is providing results very quickly. It is easy to carry and it could be put in luggage easily when we are travelling. The breath is all fresh with this product.

June 06, 2016

Ce petit format de poche est très pratique, surtout après un repas si l'on n'a pas la chance de se brosser les dents. Une petite feuille dans la bouche et voilà, au revoir mauvaise haleine ou mauvais goût dans la bouche. Bonne sensation de fraîcheur qui dure.

June 03, 2016

These are perfect. I like that I can pop one in my mouth after my morning coffee at work as I deal with the public and I don't want to chat with them with coffee breath, and as I can't chew gum at work this is the perfect solution. I just wish they were cheaper in price.

April 14, 2016

These are terrible, my sister always has one pack on hand after a meal. So I gave it a try, I had the original flavor and to me the taste was awful and quite strong on my tongue. Although it freshened my breath in a weird way, it only lasted 20 minutes or so. I won't be trying these again.

March 28, 2016

I remember when these first came out and wanting to give them a try. Listerine Pocket Packs are kind of expensive. They are compact which is great. But they do not freshen breath as well as mints or mint flavored gum. They are good for situations when you are unable to chew gum or don't have time to suck on a full mint. I am not fussy of the feel of it on my tongue.

March 28, 2016

This was a total success of a product according to me. The films of listerine gave a boost of fresh breath without an after taste to it. The size of pocketpacks was easy to carry in my purse. It was great buy.

Dark Spots on face

Do you always wear ...

LeahCruz has posted in the forum topic
Looking for a winter jacket

Forever 21 Active Wear

gadzooks added a new review for
Boursin Cheese

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Check your emails, ladies!