Listerine Total Care Antiseptic Mouthwash

Listerine Total Care Antiseptic Mouthwash Reviews

Ranked #13 out of 56 in Mouthwashes and Rinses

February 27, 2017

I begun using this because my dentist had recommended it to me (I was originally using Colgate Gum Health) but he had said that this mouthwash offered a little bit more benefits and so I decided to give it a try ..
    Firstly, I really like the taste of this mouthwash .. my mouth feels clean and fresh immediately. I also got the one that has ZERO alcohol and so there is little to no discomfort when I am sloshing it around the inside of my mouth .. I really cannot stand mouthwashes that I feel the need to spit out nearly instantly because it burns. This stuff I am able to use for a longer time which means that more is getting cleaned. I also have braces and so it is really important that I am able to thoroughly clean my teeth. My breath also smells and feels fresh for quite a few hours after use, which is another bonus.
    Despite all the positives of this mouthwash there is one thing I really, really do not like and that is how DRY my mouth becomes after use and it is very, very uncomfortable for me - the dryness almost makes it easier for my braces to catch and cling to the sides of my mouth. I have never experienced this after a mouth rinse before. I feel the need to drink and gargle two cups of water afterwards even though my mouth feels SO clean , it is just very comfortable. So, despite my dentists recommendations I will probably go back to my original mouthwash after I am finished with this bottle.

February 25, 2017

My hubby came home with thisa couple of years ago the dentist recommended it him. Its been a regular purchase ever since. Its not a strong rinse makes your mouth feel extra fresh and is great for stopping gingivitis and other nasty oral health problems.

January 05, 2017

I love the feeling after using this because your teeth feel clean and fresh. I used to use scope buy my dentist told my to try this cause scope only gives you fresh breathe it doesn't kill anything.

June 30, 2016

This mouthwash is good. I like the flavour and it makes your mouth feel very clean and fresh after using it. It has 8 benefits to using it. It can be pricey at some stores.