Listerine Total Care Zero

Listerine Total Care Zero Reviews

Ranked #28 out of 52 in Mouthwashes and Rinses

December 15, 2016

I love using this mouth wash! No after sting but my mouth feels super clean. It makes me feel confident about my oral care. I enjoy the purple colouring and that it lasts a really long time.

June 21, 2016

Ce rince-bouche Total Care Zero de Listerine est vraiment moins fort que les autres car celui-ci ne contient pas d'alcool. Il convient donc aux enfants et selon la recommandation d'un dentiste, à toutes personnes ayant un problème avec l'alcool, soit addiction ou prise de médicaments. Personnellement, je l'aime beaucoup car moins fort que le régulier et meilleur goût.

June 21, 2016

My oral hygienist recommended this mouthwash to me. I could not use any others because the harshness and burning of my gums. I am very happy with this mouthwash and how refreshing it is. I no longer have any excuse not to use mouthwash.

June 21, 2016

The idea of no alcohol was appealing so I thought to give this a try finally. Now I know what the alcohol is for when they make this. This product left a film in my mouth and I did not have the "FRESH" feeling after using it. My mouth also felt very dry and parched. So I suppose the alcohol is what gives you the fresh feeling. Back to the original for me.

March 09, 2016

i love how this mouthwash is. not too strong, it doesn't hurt the insides of my mouth when i'm gargling. the price is awesome and it comes in a little bottle that is perfect for when you're on the go :)

January 26, 2016

If you can't stand the burning and strong taste of the other Listerine's then this is the one for you. The flavour is much more mild, with even more benefits.

December 08, 2015

I like that it is Antiseptic. The flavour is mild mint and I find it is not as strong as the other Listerine products. I cant comment on the price as I received it as a sample. I will be purchasing this product as soon as I get to town next.

September 23, 2015

I also received this product as a free sample! I'm really glad I did as I now know that I would continue to use my regular Listerine (original) vs this new one, as I found it leaves my mouth feeling numb like and very very dry afterwards. Taste was ok though.

September 23, 2015

I received a free sample of this to try out. This product tastes minty, is not too strong tasting, and seems to do a good job. It does leave my mouth feeling a bit cottony afterwards though. I am also hesitant about the purple colour of this product and hope it will not affect the colour of my teeth. Overall thought it seems effective.

July 15, 2015

I have been battling red gums for a while now and have switched toothbrushes countless times finally ending at my current electronic brush. Although I brush and floss regularly, it wasn't until I incorporated Listerine Total into my routine, that my mouth finally felt fresh. I had tried other brands in the past but they were much to harsh a taste and I found they would sit on the counter unused. This one is different! It does not burn your mouth and once you rinse your teeth feel like you just stepped out of the dentist office! I love this product