Listerine Ultraclean Antiseptic mouth wash in everfresh
Good

Listerine Ultraclean Antiseptic mouth wash in everfresh Reviews

Ranked #9 out of 205 in Oral Care

March 15, 2017

Rafraîchit et laisse une bonne saveur de menthe. Est un peu fort mais avec le temps on s'habitue et devient moin intense. Aide pour les problèmes de gencive.

March 03, 2017

It burns my mouth, but i have a lot of sensitivities so may be different for others. I mix half and half with water and use sfter brushing my teeth. Since starting i have noticed that my teeth don't build up that nasty gunk nearly as fast as without, and i have whiter teeth.

March 01, 2017

I love this product! It is very minty and does a great job of keeping my breath fresh and compliments my morning and night brushing routine.I tried this because I am a heavy tea drinker! All that tannic acid can stain! This helps a tremendous amount, my dentist was surprised that i was still drinking my tea!

October 16, 2016

trop fort en bouche. Il me laisse la bouche irrité et avec un effet de froid. Oui il est très efficasec`est vrai, mais il est trop fort à mon gout. Peut-etre avec un format voyage je le garderai mais pas en trop gros format

October 08, 2016

This stuff is great, It has a great taste even though it is a bit strong. It's good that way. It is not expensive and it makes my mouth feel so clean for hours after using. You can feel the germs being killed with each swish. It leaves teeth feeling squeaky clean.

September 27, 2016

Nice mouth wash, that works effectively to clean mouth from smell, and control tartar build up, kills plaque. I like the everfresh flavor, very pleasant. My mouth feels clean after.