Little Caesars Crazy Bread Reviews

Ranked #9 out of 480 in Miscellaneous

November 19, 2016

I know most people would prefer to purchase bread sticks from somewhere like Papa John's or something but I grew up eating Little Caesars crazy bread and to this day I still think that it is so delicious and will buy this instead of spending like 2 times as much if not more elsewhere. And never forget the sauce it just wouldn't be crazy bread without the sauce.

November 19, 2016

Obsessed doesn't even describe how much I love this!! I make sure when local school kids are doing the fundraiser for this, that I buy as much as I can!

July 31, 2016

Crazy bread.. for the Crazy who purchase it. The only reason I tried it was because it was served at a party.. and my thoughts on this is..

DISGUSTING and overly salted.

July 31, 2016

I love crazy bread and we order it every time we pick up hot and ready's. I love dipping it in the marinara sauce and my hubby likes dipping it in the ranch. My girls also scarf it down whenever we have it for dinner.

February 13, 2016

Well I just finished eating my little caesars crazy bread sticks a little while ago and YUM YUM! I love them they are definitely my favorite. I love the different dipping sauces they come with as well. They are nice and soft and doughy with a nice creamy garlic sauce on them.

February 01, 2016

The best item on the Little Caesars menu!
I like to with the marina dipping sauce.

February 01, 2016

Little Caesar's has the best garlic breadsticks of any pizza place hands down! Always fresh, fluffy and tasty. Addicted to the garlic parmesan spread. Crazy Bread for everyone!

February 01, 2016

I love this bread. It is inexpensive and it has just the right amount of cheese in it. It is different than other breads and I think it is really good.

January 21, 2016

Little Caesers crazy bread is horrible.. Super salty and disgusting.

December 15, 2015

Just tried these.....I found them disgusting. The flavor is s just awful and salty. I will not get them again. Even my kids don't like them.

Cheryl has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS