Little Caesars Crazy Bread Reviews

Ranked #7 out of 614 in Miscellaneous

February 21, 2017

Crazy bread is awesome, only in small doses though! It's even more enjoyable with the marinara sauce that comes with the bread at little ceasars.
    cheap and so tasty

February 21, 2017

Little Ceasars crazy bread is one of my favorites! it is always a must buy when we get little Caesars. There are times I will go just for a bag of crazy bread and eat it all to myself

February 21, 2017

These bread sticks are soo very good if they are drowning in parm butter if they are dry and hard then no its hit and miss at lil Caesars but I used to love them and still do just wouldn't wanna pay for them if they are old as they keep them in a warmer

February 21, 2017

Wowzers!! If there is any bread out there that tastes as good as this one I would be very impressed. This has too be the best take out bread I have came across. Its is fresh, warm right out of the oven when you buy it. It has a nice soft, buttery, garlic taste too it that will make your mouth water. They also top it with parmesan cheese to give it that extra kick! I love how the garlic is so strong!!! Yum!!! They bread is so soft it literally just melts in your mouth when you eat it! My son can eat a whole package too himself they are good.

Its super cheap as well. I buy this for 2.99$ for a nice big package of 8. They also come with a tomato Sauce marinara that has the best herbs and spices combination I have come across. I also noticed that there is another Little Casars Crazy bread that is similar but they stuff it with cheese. Must that that out soon!

February 21, 2017

Delicious! It's chea to buy. It's covered in a garlicky buttery cheesy goodness. My kids enjoy it, I enjoy it- what's. it to love about this little appetizer.

February 21, 2017

Little Caesars has the best tasting garlic bread.The crazy sauce is so yummy. My kids hate Garlic bread but adore Little Caesars crazy bread, and we always order extra.

February 21, 2017

This bread is so yummy, I love the dip that comes with it not the same with out it. The bread stick are nice and soft . And really easy to eat but hard to put down

November 19, 2016

I know most people would prefer to purchase bread sticks from somewhere like Papa John's or something but I grew up eating Little Caesars crazy bread and to this day I still think that it is so delicious and will buy this instead of spending like 2 times as much if not more elsewhere. And never forget the sauce it just wouldn't be crazy bread without the sauce.

November 19, 2016

Obsessed doesn't even describe how much I love this!! I make sure when local school kids are doing the fundraiser for this, that I buy as much as I can!

July 31, 2016

Crazy bread.. for the Crazy who purchase it. The only reason I tried it was because it was served at a party.. and my thoughts on this is..

DISGUSTING and overly salted.