• Little Debbie Cosmic Brownies
Good

Little Debbie Cosmic Brownies Reviews

Ranked #449 out of 480 in Miscellaneous

September 20, 2016

Love brownies! These are chewy, chocolaty and sweet. Good portions. One piece is good enough. Has fudge icing topped with tiny colourful chocolate chips.

July 22, 2016

We are huge fans of brownies in my household and these little Debbie ones are very tasty and some of the cheapest ones that we purchase. These are a great size and are very chewy which I love. My son loves the little multi colored chocolate bits.

These are great for lunches or a sweet snack on the go, I however will eat them at any moment during the day. These are great tasting and I would defiantly recommend them to those who like brownies or with kids

May 03, 2016

I'm like a child when it comes to Cosmic Brownies. The little coloured chips are like gold, they make the brownie! I've had the Walnut ones before and I swear it was a completely different taste! These are SO good, perfectly sweet and chocolatey. I will definitely be purchasing them again!! :)

July 14, 2012

Ah, good old Little Debbie snacks! Those low-cost goodies have been in my home since I was a kid and now my children love them. One of their favorite Little Debbie brands is Cosmic Brownies.The brownies are thin and on the small side but are quite dense. The brownies themselves are a bit gooey and very moist and are covered in chocolate icing with "chips" of various colors covering the frosting.Kids are attracted by the multicolored chips and the taste, so these are a hit at my house. Little Debbie is a quality brand, that I have loved and trusted for years.