Little Debbie oatmeal creme pies

Little Debbie oatmeal creme pies Reviews

Ranked #5 out of 156 in Baked Goods

October 04, 2016

Bon prix,bon produit. Le goût est super et ne rappel mon enfance à chaque fois que j'en mange. Très moelleux en bouche. J'adore et je recommande à tous.

October 04, 2016

These are very good! They are soft and chewy, like they just came out of the oven, the cream center takes it up a notch. They are not expensive at all, and I would definitely buy them again once my diet goals are achieved!!

October 03, 2016

I absolutely love these. The cookies are nice and soft and the icing inside is so yummy. If they weren't so bad for you I would be eating them quite often. I do buy them occasionally , but not as often as I'd like to as I'm trying to eat healthier .

August 22, 2016

These are very delicious! I like how the oatmeal cookies are very soft and not hard! The filling is good not too sweet! They are a excellent price in the grocery store. I like to buy them every once in a while and eat them as a snack.

August 08, 2016

Ce ne sont pas mes préférés, mais je les aimes bien. Le goût davoine avec de la crème est délicieux, mais ce n'est pas ce que je mangerais comme collation de tous les jours.. seulement une fois de temps en temps.

July 22, 2016

I tries these for the first time at my commonlaws house. And they are really good, I like the oatmael cookie that they use. It is really soft. It is just enough cooike and cream.

July 22, 2016

I had these pies for the first time in high school when a friend of mine would bring them everyday and I would eat them on her. These are extremely soft and the cookie has a great oatmeal flavour.

The creme is sweet but there isn't too much so it's fine. These are individually wrapped and great for lunches or snacks on the go. These oatmeal pies go on sale quite often and are the perfect sweet snack.