Little Debbie Swiss Rolls Reviews

Ranked #485 out of 737 in Chocolate

Chocolate cake rolled around a layer of creme filling and drenched with fudge coating. Available twin-wrapped in a 12 count carton.

May 03, 2016

These are amazing. My dad buys them frequently for his lunches and I'm super guilty of sneaking one at midnight while he's asleep!! They are so good and so addicting. I've honestly never been disappointed by anything made by Little Debbie! The cake is always so moist and its just amazing. You have to try it if you haven't already! 5/5 Overall!

April 20, 2016

Absolutely delicious! The perfect chocolate flavor blended together with some tasty cream creates a perfect snack. Unhealthy but it's quite an enjoyable treat

April 20, 2016

nope these lil rolls are not for...they are wayn to sweet and taste like they are full of chemicals...realy l bad after taste....just to manufactured tasting for me...

April 20, 2016

I love these little Debbie Swiss rolls they are super tasty and always soft and fresh. The cake part of these is thin and goes perfectly with the thin layer of cream inside. I purchase these a lot and I'm boyfriend is also a huge fan of these.

April 20, 2016

I knew of these since I was a child and always loved them since then. It's not a treat to eat all the time because it's kind of fattening but it's a nice nostalgic snack. They are also kind of addicting if you are a chocoholic. I still enjoy the taste and I still do buy them now and then :-)

December 30, 2015

Little Debbie Swiss Rolls;

aren't these discontinued now?

ButI remember so good
such a quick sweet snack on the go.....surrounded by sweet melted chocolate
chocolate roll filled with white whip cream
rich sweet taste
good taste
not overwleming
the dough inside wrapped up
so very good!!!

good price too

was cheap quality but good

November 04, 2015

I was never a fan of these rolls.. way too sweet & tastes too artificial.

0.5/5

November 04, 2015

Gross. Where do I begin? The fake whipping cream? The cheap chocolate? The dry cake?

May 03, 2015

These are such a yummy treat to have! Moist cake filled with whipped cream and covered in chocolate fudge icing. Oh so delicious and fun little snack!

April 06, 2015

A sweet mix of chocolate and cream that makes a delicious snack. They taste great but not as amazing as Cadbury's version.