• Little People Princess Castle
Good

Little People Princess Castle Reviews

Ranked #63 out of 470 in Toys

August 16, 2016

This is one of my daughter's favourite toys. We bought a lot of Little People toys for our kids with fond memories of our own as children. My daughter really gravitated towards this one though. We bought the extra princesses, and she knows all of their songs now and sings along. This is one toy that gets played with every single day. It doesn't seem to be very hard on batteries either as despite the constant usage, I can't recall that last time I had to change the batteries.

April 25, 2016

My daughter plays with this castle everyday, it makes different sounds and songs with the princesses. It is solid, the colors are beautiful. I bought a couple more princesses to play with the castle but they are not too expensive.

March 10, 2016

My daughter got this for Christmas. What a great gift! She loves it. It's bright, durable, sings some Disney songs, talks in a princess voice, doors open and close, girls twirl around and dance on the dance floor.