Good

Little People Zoo Talkers Zoo Reviews

Ranked #360 out of 470 in Toys

July 11, 2016

I bought this for my boys for Christmas. It's educational as the kids learn the different sounds the animals make. I like the fact that it has different habitat areas for the animals. My boys love playing with it and knowing that they are learning at the same time is awesome.

June 12, 2016

My kids enjoyed the product and my Daycare children really appreciate it very much too it allows them to really use third imagination and rally discovered

September 15, 2015

This is a really good interactive toy for kids to play with, when I was a kid I always played with Little People toys and they helped me build creativity and imagination. I could play with those toys for hours and hours, always so many different stories to create and play with the little people characters.

May 09, 2015

My niece loves this product! She has so much fun playing with all the animals. This product is great for learning the names and sounds of different animals.

May 09, 2015

This is a fun toy for the preschool crowd. We purchased this for my first daughter when she was 1, and at age 4 she still plays with it, as does her 2-year-old sister.
It comes with three animals that you can put on a little circle and hear the sound that they make or what animal they are. There are lots of other animals available to buy separately. We used to periodically hide new animals behind the peek-a-boo door to see how long it took for our daughter to find them. There is also a zoo truck and a train that can be purchased separately.
There is a slide to play with, a button that plays short little tunes, and a squeaking nest near the top. There is also a little swing, and you can make the leaves on top of one of the trees spin. Our daughters both knew the names of all these animals at a very young age from playing with this zoo on a daily basis.
With so much to do, there is a reason this toy quickly becomes a favourite.

April 04, 2015

I love these! Such a great toy. Play, explore, learn all at once. Great as a gift too.

September 05, 2014

My son has a lot of fun with this toy. It has lots of sound effects and different animals

April 19, 2014

Little People Zoo Talkers Zoo is a fun play set filled with polor bears, lions and gorillas. The play set has buttons that makes sound effects. Children enjoy the animals going down the slide or sitting in the swing. I highly recommend this play set.

July 10, 2013

I love the Fisher Price Zoo Talkers Zoo. It comes with three animals and a zoo keeper, and you can purchase other animals individually.
We purchased it for our son on his first Christmas...almost 2 years later, he's still playing with it. I love that it teaches the animal's name, and the sound it makes. As a result, our son knows quite a few animal names.
Every year they seem to bring out more animals and accessories too, so it is somewhat easy to find animals for it. Also, it only takes 2 double 'a' batteries, a lot easier to find in the house than 'aaa' or 'c' and 'd' (at least in our home).

Would recommend this for ages 6 months and up