Little Tikes EasyScore Basketball Net
Good

Little Tikes EasyScore Basketball Net Reviews

Ranked #26 out of 470 in Toys

July 22, 2016

I have had this exact basketball net for 9 years and it's still holding up great. My first son had gotten it for his birthday and my little guy who's almost 2 now is enjoying it even more than my first son.
It was priced great and it's so easy to adjust the net to meet your child's height.
Great quality
Great price and lots of fun for the kids
Totally awesome buy!!

May 26, 2016

My son received this for his first birthday and I thought it was a neat idea, he played with the ball at first and than when he got a stable walk down he loved putting the ball in the hoop. I love that this extends to grow with him and he really enjoyed this for about 2/3 years, than we passed it along to a smaller child. Great gift.

March 14, 2016

Awesome little toy to pick up. Most of the time this of found on sale for like $20 and the heigh can go up as your child gets bigger. But as my son got older we had to move it outside as he would throw it harder and break stuff.

January 15, 2016

Bought this for my son and he enjoys it very much and so de we! I paid $20 on sale at walmart and it is sturdy

November 15, 2015

You definitely cant beat the price. This net has supplied my family and I hours of endless fun in the summer time. It adjusts to multiple heights to suit your children as they grow or want to shoot higher. A must have if you have children!

September 15, 2015

These are a lot of fun to play with, great entertainment for children to learn and grow and create more motor skills in a fun way! I loved playing with this toy as a kid, it kept me active and playing. Little Tikes makes really good toys to play and grow!

July 09, 2015

its fantastic product . so durable can b use for ages . my daughter play his dad ones. see how durable.Surprisingly, it has offered some imaginative play in addition to being an adjustable basketball net. great activity for parents and kids. love to get it for free to try new one

June 25, 2015

Nous avons bien aimé ce produit qui a pu grandir avec notre fils donc rapport qualité prix exceptionnel , il suffit de remplir la base d'eau ou de sable pour une meilleur solidité et le tour est joué il ne reste qu'à s'amuser. Étant donné que ça ne brise pas ça aussi ça se revend très bien dans le seconde main donc vous être gagnant avec un retour sur investissement .

May 30, 2015

This toy is wonderful! It is so durable and takes a couple of generations. The one I had as a child looks as good as new and the one my nephew has now is the exact same quality. It is nice to see a company that is not changing the quality.

March 12, 2015

My daughter begged us for one of these. I was hesitant as often she begs for a new toy and then it isn't played with at all after a day or two. When the weather is warm though, this gets played with every day.
It's adjustable, so it grows with her. We can lower it down for her younger sister who now wants a turn too.
Surprisingly, it has offered some imaginative play in addition to being an adjustable basketball net. The kids are always trying to think of new things to use as balls and practice throwing through the net. Just the other day they hauled it out of the garage to see who could get the most snowballs through the hoop.