Little Tyke 2-in-1 Snug 'n' Secure Swing

Little Tyke 2-in-1 Snug 'n' Secure Swing Reviews

February 01, 2017

Extremely durable! Our swing has been through a lot of rain and insane wind, it has been knocked around a lot and has held up wonderfully. The swing itself is very well constructed and safe which is obviously key. The clips are strong and sturdy. Would purchase again!

October 21, 2016

Great swing. Safe, secure and easy to clip baby in. Our little fella loves his and even though he is almost too big for it still asks to go in it. We will use this for babies and years to come.

September 15, 2016

This is a classic for a reason. It's been tried and tested for many years!! It's comfy, secure, easily adjustable. Put your happy little baby in here and you'll be seeing smiles

September 12, 2016

We love this swing at my house. Great purchase. Originally bought when my first daughter was born. Now it's used by my second who is 18 months. And the best part, my three year old still fits in it and loves using it as well.

July 27, 2016

We've been using this swing for three years now, and aside from a little fading, it still looks brand new. This swing sits outside all year round. I expected to see some wear and tear in the straps, but they are still in great shape. My three-year-old uses it frequently, and my five-year-old still climbs in occasionally, and she can do and undo all of the fasteners herself at this point. I loved having a safe swing to put my new baby in so she could take part in the swingset fun.

July 11, 2016

My son loves to swing but it was hard getting to a park just to swing. This was the perfect solution! I put it in my front yard to a medium sized tree and it works great. He loves every moment of it. Started using it around 9 months and at 21 months he still uses it. Only issue I have are the straps seem rough on him so I added padding on the straps.

June 28, 2016

I bought one of these swings as a gift it was the best thing I could have bought. So I went out and bought 3 more for my grandchildren. They live swing it it. We have used it for all 7 children. I even pack one and take it with us when we go camping. I will buy this for any child that I can.

May 02, 2016

my daughter is just obsessed with this swing. she has it at her grandparents house and thats the first thing she runs to when shes there. The swing itself is so secure and comfortable for the baby. Its super simple to use, adjust and clean. Love this recommend to anyone.

March 11, 2016

I bought this for my daughter for her birthday ans she loves it. She spends alot of time in iy. It's very sturdy and can hang anywhere. It's not big so it's easy to pick up and take with you or put indoors once your finished with it.

February 27, 2016

This is a great product. My son loved going on his swing. It would really smooth him when he was fussy, so we used this swing pretty often. I would definitely buy this again.

scoof has posted in the forum topic
    Natural Calm Magnesium Citrate Powder

scoof added a new review for
    Sambucol Cold & Flu

scoof added a new review for
    seventh generation baby wipes

kelx has posted in the forum topic
    Blackheads

scoof has started a new forum topic
    Natural Calm Magnesium Citrate Powder