Live Clean (baby) Bath

Live Clean (baby) Bath Reviews

Ranked #8 out of 42 in Baby Bathing - Soaps & Body Washes

Live Clean Baby Moisturizing Baby Bath is a clinically tested, mild, tear-free formula that gently moisturizes and cleanses, leaving baby's skin feeling soft and smooth. This natural formula is made with purified water and enriched with certified organic botanicals of chamomile, lavender and aloe.

• 98% Plant Ingredients
  • Petroleum Free
  • SLS Free
  • Tear Free
  • Paraben & Phthalate Free
  • Hypoallergenic
  • Pediatrician Tested

November 08, 2016

Very good for baby's with sensitive skin. It smells delicious but it isn't an overpowering scent which is nice. It also doesn't dry out baby's skin like over baby washes.

November 03, 2016

My daughter has always had very sensitive skin that easily rashes so finding a soap that was gentle on her was costly and harsh on her skin. Finding the Live Clean baby products was like finding gold! The scent is gentle but delicious and is so light and delicate and doesn't give my girl a rash! I highly recommend this product

October 27, 2016

I love this brand. I started using the Shampoo for myself a while ago, and recently bought the Lavender Baby bath for my young daughter. It works well for her sensitive skin, and has a nice, light scent. I love that the larger size has a pump, because bathing a kid is not always the easiest task!! I would definitely recommend this product for babies with sensitive skin.

October 03, 2016

Love this soap for babies bath. Smells amazing and leaves her skin soft and smooth without drying it out. Also like the company and trust it over other readily commercial brands

October 03, 2016

I LOVE this product. It's the only one I use for my daughter. It smells so fresh and amazing, yet it's gentle for her skin. The scent lasts, and doesn't harm her eyes!

September 21, 2016

I love this product, it washes them from head to toe so well. does not dry out the skin, I also use the cream for after baths or for mommy. People always mention they love the way my kids smell. Love it because it doesn't have any harsh chemicals like most soaps. it makes great bubbles too

September 15, 2016

This is the baby bath I've used most for my children. I've that it's botanical and super sensitive on their skin. My son has the worst eczema and this stuff is just do gentle. Non- Irritating to eyes as well.

September 12, 2016

I love this brand and I love this wash. It not only smells great it leaves my son's skin soft and clean. I reccommend this stuff to anyone expecting a new baby .

July 12, 2016

I really like this product for my little ones, the only thing I've found is that it can be very drying. Though it seems to be a mild formula my little one needs a moisturizer after bath in order to keep her skin hydrated. For my older child I don't find it to be quite as drying. I like th product, it just needs a bit more moisturizing properties.

June 30, 2016

I use the live clean brand with my son and I absolutely love it. Doesn't leave any red skin, so smooth and smells so nice. It's natural which I love, and it's so gentle. No sting in the eyes. I definitely recommend this item.