Live Clean (baby) Calming Bedtime Bubble Bath and Wash Reviews

Ranked #9 out of 51 in Baby Bathing - Soaps & Body Washes

March 20, 2017

Great product, we love it. Doesn't bother my sons skin which is great. It's a bit pricey and company doesn't offer coupons, but sometimes it's on sale.

March 20, 2017

Love this product. I do find it a little more pricey. However the smell is great and baby loves the bubbles!! I would use caution with little babes of it getting in their eyes. Unlike their other washes this one irritated my child's eyes if she got it in them!

March 02, 2017

This product has gained such a great trust from me. As a mom of four children I have had some experience with many different baby body and hair washes and this line is my favorite. It is so gentle and makes baby smell so great! Bath time is a treat for momma and babe!

March 01, 2017

Love love love this product. The smell is light and refreshing and leaves my babies skin soft and smooth. Not greasy or sticky like some others I have tried in the past. I even use this on myself from time to time.

February 28, 2017

I absolutely love the Live Clean line, I switched to this line about 5 months ago and I'm so glad that I did. It doesn't dry out my daughters skin. I love the smell and it helps my daughter sleep at night

February 15, 2017

Love using this for my baby. Not to sure if it's calming but it definitely has a nice scent to it and works really well before bed time. It's the best baby shampoo I have used for my baby.

January 17, 2017

I love this baby soap so much that I use it every rime my son has a bath! I love the smell and way it doesn't dry his skin out. I love how it is made with natural ingredients also.

December 03, 2016

I found live clean products about 6 months ago. I always purchased natural products for my babes but I hadn't yet tried live clean. I absolutely love the.calming bedtime bubble bath and wash. It has such a nice smell and I don't worry about putting extra chemicals on my babies.

October 26, 2016

Besides Live Clean products including their baby line is expensive, you do sometimes have to pay for quality, but I think they could bring the prices down a little, but I do buy it. Only when on sale. And it is not just for little ones and babies, kids of all ages like me at 37 years can use it too !! lol

I like their ingredients, and that the first ingredients are water, then Lavender Oil. I love that. So many products advertise on their label that their product has Lavender Oil, and it is the last, which means the least, ingredient in the bottle. Remember to always look at the list of ingredients, and make sure they list the actual flower too. That tells you the quality and where they are getting their oil from.

Also, I don't use this too often, I save it for a stressful day and when I really want a treat in a long hot bath. I like that it is meant for babies so it is gentle and calming and dermatologist tested and is not irritating as I have sensitive skin.

I do recommend this Live Clean Calming Bedtime Bubble Bath and Wash.

October 25, 2016

I love this product especially since it is 80% plant derived. i like that you can get a big bottle with a pump. My only complaint is that the product is really thin making it easy to waste.