Live Clean (baby) Calming Bedtime Bubble Bath and Wash Reviews

Ranked #6 out of 42 in Baby Bathing - Soaps & Body Washes

December 03, 2016

I found live clean products about 6 months ago. I always purchased natural products for my babes but I hadn't yet tried live clean. I absolutely love the.calming bedtime bubble bath and wash. It has such a nice smell and I don't worry about putting extra chemicals on my babies.

October 26, 2016

Besides Live Clean products including their baby line is expensive, you do sometimes have to pay for quality, but I think they could bring the prices down a little, but I do buy it. Only when on sale. And it is not just for little ones and babies, kids of all ages like me at 37 years can use it too !! lol

I like their ingredients, and that the first ingredients are water, then Lavender Oil. I love that. So many products advertise on their label that their product has Lavender Oil, and it is the last, which means the least, ingredient in the bottle. Remember to always look at the list of ingredients, and make sure they list the actual flower too. That tells you the quality and where they are getting their oil from.

Also, I don't use this too often, I save it for a stressful day and when I really want a treat in a long hot bath. I like that it is meant for babies so it is gentle and calming and dermatologist tested and is not irritating as I have sensitive skin.

I do recommend this Live Clean Calming Bedtime Bubble Bath and Wash.

October 25, 2016

I love this product especially since it is 80% plant derived. i like that you can get a big bottle with a pump. My only complaint is that the product is really thin making it easy to waste.

October 21, 2016

Love love love this product. My son limes the smell and it does sud up good. The bubbles don't last to, to long but by the time they are all gone my son gets out of the bath anyhow.

September 09, 2016

I love the live clean line! And the bedtime bubble bath especially! It is a gentle soap, bubble nicely and smells great! Help relax both me and baby before bed!

July 04, 2016

A lovely, calming bath-time experience. Luxurious bubbles that last will leave you relaxed and your skin smooth and gently~scented with a soft coconut note. It's a wonderful way to unwind and float the cares of the day away.

June 13, 2016

The live clean calming baby bubble bath and wash is part of our nightly routine. This product is fantastic at calming down and relaxing my baby before bed. The smell isn't overpowering and it's gentle on my babies sensitive skin. I would definetly reccomend this product to other.

February 12, 2016

This is the only shampoo that I will and can use on my daughter as she has sensitive skin. The smell of this product is fantastic and you only need a little bit to get the job done.

February 08, 2016

I love this brand my son uses in his tub since newborn and I even use it it's sensitive on the skin and smells amazing !

January 30, 2016

I love live clean products. Not only is it Eco-friendly but it smells great. It leaves my babies skin feeling soft. It's great to have a bubble bath and wash combo. Highly recommend this product.