Live Clean (baby) Cream

Live Clean (baby) Cream Reviews

Ranked #11 out of 84 in Skin Care

September 02, 2016

I wanted so bad to like this cream, it smells so good! Unfortunately both of my babies get rashes from this cream. I use the oil for their hair after a bath cause it smells so good but we cannot use the body wash or cream.

June 28, 2016

I absolutely LOVE it !!! the smell is perfect !!! my baby smells so good. I am pregnant and I will definately but it again for the new baby. This is ecological !!

August 05, 2015

love th live clean products, this one smells great and is soft and silky

June 08, 2015

I love this, my son can only use this for his skin problem he has. Love the smell and love how his skin feels after its on. The only product that lasts and does not cost alot. Not like other brands. ..

May 27, 2015

I've been using the live clean product since my son is born, he is 2 years 1/2 ans i still use them. It's smell amazing!! Gonna keep using this product for a while!!

April 26, 2015

Works fantastic, just like the other live clean baby products. Would recommend to any new parent!

March 07, 2015

Very thick and rich cream a little goes a long way.smooths baby skin leaving very soft and moisturized.

February 24, 2015

we want nothing but the best for our baby girl and for us the best means the least possible chemicals. I tossed other name brands and only use Live Clean on her skin. The bonus: she smells divine!

October 20, 2014

Live Clean baby has been in our house since my eldest was born, and I continue to use it on my second child. The lotion is soft and gentle on their skin. I love the smell of it. My children also have eczema and I use this on it as well.

September 09, 2014

My daughter has horrible eczema that I have to moisturize every day all day. Any of the other creams I used didn't seem to help keep her dry flaking skin moist. I tried live clean baby cream and have noticed an immediate difference. Her skin is now much softer and less flaky. The cream has a nice smell and is not thick and doesn't leave a greasy feeling. Love this product would definitely recommend to mothers who's children have problem/sensitive skin