Live Clean (baby) Diaper Ointment Reviews

Ranked #43 out of 344 in Diaper Creams

Live Clean Baby Diaper Ointment is naturally derived from sustainable ingredients including zinc oxide to help soothe baby's skin while providing an protective moisture barrier.

• 100% Natural, Sustainably Sourced Ingredients, 80% Plant Ingredients
  • Petroleum Free
  • Preservative Free
  • Paraben & Phthalate Free
  • Hypoallergenic
  • Pediatrician Tested

March 26, 2017

I bought this in a gift pack with other live clean products. I liked that it can in a squeeze bottle but I wasn't a huge fan of the actual cream though. I found it to be fairly thin and didn't provide a great barrier or stay on long. I probably wouldn't recommend it as a diaper cream.

March 23, 2017

It's a nice cream consistency wise. smells nice too. my little one had a bad rash and I tried this cream and was very dissapointed. the rash didn't even budge a little. it stayed red and uncomfortable.

March 20, 2017

Works wonderfully! One use and the redness is usually gone. I love how it spreads easily and isn't just a thick oaste like some creams. Recommended to any mom!

March 13, 2017

This product is great at protecting against diaper rash! If a rash has appeared on the baby already, it is a great barrier to help it heal as well as soothe babies bottom.

February 25, 2017

Smooth soft consistency that spreads on easily. Helps reduce redness by time of next diaper change. Scent free, easy to use, decent price. Would purchase again over the thicker Penatin cream.

February 20, 2017

This did not work for my son. He ended up getting a bum rash every time we tried it. We would wait a few months & try again (because we had it on hand), and within two days he would have a rash starting again.

January 23, 2017

I have been using Live Clean Diaper Ointment for over a year now. In order to see the effectiveness of a product I find it takes time to use it fully. I have 4 children and have used it one each one. My six year old had a rash, so I put the cream on her. The next day she had instant relief and the rash had started to go away. My son who is almost 2 gets diaper rashes at least once or twice a month. I have used this diaper ointment and he is always provided with relief and the rash leaving almost instantly before his next change. I use cloth diapers, and it is never sticky or hard to get off. It washes easily off with my diaper laundry.

January 17, 2017

My son had a bad diaper rash and I had many other creams to choose from but I found this so effective and amazing! I love how it is all natural and worked like a charm! Will be buying lots more of this!

October 25, 2016

I was searching for a natural diaper cream for my daughter when I came across the Live Clean Ointment. I did not find it substantially more expensive than less natural alternatives so I picked up a tub. I thoroughly enjoy this cream and I find it does soothe my daughters skin when she has days of multiple dirty diapers.

1.5/5

July 12, 2016

This is one of the least effective diaper creams I have used and I've tried many of the on the market!
    It comes in both a tube and a tub packaging. The ingredient list is quite natural which is probably why it doesn't work - I find you need to have a reasonable concentration of zinc to keep rashes at bay or to treat a rash. If you're changing diapers like all the time, you may be fine, but I found that with changes every 3-4 hours and after each stool, this was not potent enough and my little one kept getting rashes. Had to toss the rest of the product out.