Live Clean (baby) Diaper Ointment Reviews

Ranked #47 out of 342 in Diaper Creams

Live Clean Baby Diaper Ointment is naturally derived from sustainable ingredients including zinc oxide to help soothe baby's skin while providing an protective moisture barrier.

• 100% Natural, Sustainably Sourced Ingredients, 80% Plant Ingredients
  • Petroleum Free
  • Preservative Free
  • Paraben & Phthalate Free
  • Hypoallergenic
  • Pediatrician Tested

October 25, 2016

I was searching for a natural diaper cream for my daughter when I came across the Live Clean Ointment. I did not find it substantially more expensive than less natural alternatives so I picked up a tub. I thoroughly enjoy this cream and I find it does soothe my daughters skin when she has days of multiple dirty diapers.

1.5/5

July 12, 2016

This is one of the least effective diaper creams I have used and I've tried many of the on the market!
It comes in both a tube and a tub packaging. The ingredient list is quite natural which is probably why it doesn't work - I find you need to have a reasonable concentration of zinc to keep rashes at bay or to treat a rash. If you're changing diapers like all the time, you may be fine, but I found that with changes every 3-4 hours and after each stool, this was not potent enough and my little one kept getting rashes. Had to toss the rest of the product out.

June 28, 2016

My daughter hasn't had many rashes, and this is my rash go to product for when she has one. Safe for cloth diapers, soothing on the skin, and rashes clear up in a day or two!

June 27, 2016

I have been using this ointment for 6 years and have used it on all 3 kids, it's a great product and I have never had any problems with diaper rashes or any other skin irritations.

June 18, 2016

Verry effective, used once and the difference on my baby's skin was awesome. I fell in love with live clean after I used their baby baby bath. I would definitely recommend it to all the moms out there.

March 17, 2016

Love this cream! It works wonders on my little boys bum. It's not incredibly sticky which I like but it's still thick enough to last between changes.!

June 18, 2015

The ingredient list on this diaper cream is the best you can find on the average drug store shelf (which won't be up to every crunchy-granola-mum's standards but is still pretty good) which impressed me. The cream doesn't have a chemically diaper cream smell which was a plus, and it goes on without a mess. The formula was gentle on my little one who has sensitive skin and it cleared up her rash in a day. NOT recommend for use with cloth diapers however. It will ruin their absorbency as it doesn't wash out.

March 22, 2015

If giving the choice, I'm not sure I would buy this again. At least not in this format (the squeeze tube as shown in the picture). I find it very difficult to squeeze to get product out. I love the Live Clean line and how it's mostly natural. My son had a small rash starting to develop around his anus while he was sick for a couple of days, but I didn't feel like consistent use of the Live Clean diaper ointment was providing fast enough relief so I ended up switching to Desitin. Because of that, I can't say for sure if this product works.

The consistency is nice when it does go on, though it doesn't seem to stick around like the Desitin does. Other than the fact that I like how natural this product is, I can't really say anything else positive about this ointment.

August 06, 2014

Big fan. This is my go to brand for skin and hair care products. This is a highly protective cream with great ingredients. Very soothing and lasts a long time. Never had any problems with separation. Smells great too. Tube is much easier to use than a tin or jar.

July 17, 2014

What I like most about this ointment are all the natural and organic ingredients. I find I have to use it more often for it to be effective on my son's infrequent diaper rash. Overall, a good choice.