Live Clean (baby) Moisturizing Lotion Reviews

Ranked #9 out of 392 in Lotions

Live Clean Baby Moisturizing Baby Lotion blends certified organic botanicals of chamomile and lavender with natural emollients and aloe to gently moisturize delicate skin. The non-greasy formula absorbs quickly, leaving skin soft and smooth with a gentle scent to soothe baby.

October 12, 2016

My children suffer from eczema on regular basis and it gets so itchy and uncomfortable for them.. I used to use Baby Aveeno and it seemed to flare up by the next morning and i had to add more cream. I decided to give the Live clean moisturizer on a whim and it worked amazingly on both and seemed to make it almost disappear and was happy to see by the next morning it was still under control.

October 09, 2016

I've used this on my baby since she was born, it's gentle on a newborn and great on an almost two year old. I love the smell, nothing beats a clean baby smell!

October 03, 2016

My favorite product to use for my daughter as soon as she gets out of the bath. This lotion is not only gentle and natural, but it smells so fresh and clean. Not only does my daughter smell lovely after, but the next day her skin is so unbelievably soft and moisturized.

September 29, 2016

My all time favirite baby lotion !! Smells so good! I started using it a little over 3 years ago with my first child and still using it on a daily basis on her and my now 5 month old , even I use it after I shower love the smell and how it leaves our girls and my skin feeling Live clean products are the best

September 27, 2016

I received this as a sample when my baby was born, I LOVE it, it moisturizing nicely, fast absorb, and not sticky at all. It also has a very mild soothing scent that I like. It's good quality baby moisturizer, that an adult can use. I take the sample pack round in my purse as my hand lotion.

September 21, 2016

It's nice to have a more natural product that still leaves you with the amazing baby smell! This lotion was great for my baby's skin and never irritated it. Always left the skin feeling soft and moisturizered. Still use this lotion on my toddler and have no plans of changing it for a long time.

September 15, 2016

This cream is great for baby's sensitive skin. There are no parables in it. It's great for use with eczema. I use it after bath and baby enjoys the massage with it. Nice light scent.

September 15, 2016

My son and daughter both have very sensitive skin, especially during the winter. My daughter gets dry patches on her body and they itch, while my son gets very red cheeks that are dry. We switched to this lotion as I wanted a more natural product, especially on the face. What a difference it has made for them. We don't even have to apply it daily anymore as it has helped repair their skin.

July 17, 2016

I started using this cream for my little boy because his legs were dry. I apply it every night after his bath. It is sensitive enough for a baby and it has a nice mild smell.

July 11, 2016

My baby just started using this and I fell in love with the smell and how it makes my baby's skin soft. Smells great and I am tempted to use this for myself as well.