Live Clean (baby) Moisturizing Lotion Reviews

Ranked #10 out of 408 in Lotions

Live Clean Baby Moisturizing Baby Lotion blends certified organic botanicals of chamomile and lavender with natural emollients and aloe to gently moisturize delicate skin. The non-greasy formula absorbs quickly, leaving skin soft and smooth with a gentle scent to soothe baby.

March 23, 2017

very good Moisturizer. goes on smooth. doesn't become sticky. smell is lovely. and most important in keeping with the brand promise, it's clean and safe to use on babies.

March 20, 2017

I just bought this product for my newborn because of very dry skin. It didn't work well her skin was still very dry. I loved the smell. I also tried to use it on my skin because I have dry skin as well and I still felt my skin was dry.

March 16, 2017

Me and my daughter both use the live clean soothing lotion. It smells amazing and gently enough to use on her delicate baby skin as well as my eczema skin. Definitely will be buying throughout her life :)

March 06, 2017

I bought this product for my granddaughter last year. Maddie has sensitive skin and this product claimed to be for sensitive skin. Maddie hasn't reacted to it and I constantly purchase it . It has a nice smell I buy the lavender scented one. I sometime use it on myself. It helps me to sleep at night too

March 03, 2017

I love Live Clean products so naturally I purchased this Live Clean (baby) Moisturizing Lotion for my son. I just love the packaging a lot. It's a great natural brand! My baby seems to have no problem with the lotion. It has helped with his dry flaky skin and I will continue to use it on him. It's a bit on the spendy side of drugstore brands, but it's worth it.

February 21, 2017

as a first time mom I really did extreme research into all things I was buying for my baby.. came across this brand and was beyond happy. not only is it easily available almost everywhere it is all 100% pure stuff. best part my baby smells amazing and fresh.. I use all there products and couldn't be more pleased.

February 20, 2017

First time mom I was worried about my little ones reaction to things. This has been a great lotion! Creamy, but not heavy. Not overly perfumed like some lotions. I use this and the body wash and my little ones skin is soft and fresh scented.

February 20, 2017

My daughter loves this cream. It smells great and it's perfect for her skin. It's thin, light and has a sweet floral smell. We use it with the shampoo/soap.

February 02, 2017

Soothing product and smells really great. However if the baby has a bit drier skin you have to use it frequently for the dry to go away, sometimes once a day is not enough. Baby had some peeling skin on the feet from the hospital tag, and it took a week for the flaking to stop. For normal baby skin overall moisturizing and massage, it is pretty good.

January 13, 2017

Très bonne crème, efficace comme lotion quotidienne, sans produits dangereux et avec l'odeur de bébé qu'on aime tant! À utiliser à chaque sortie de bain.