Live Clean (baby) Non-Petroleum Jelly

Live Clean (baby) Non-Petroleum Jelly Reviews

Ranked #381 out of 422 in Baby Miscellaneous

Live Clean Baby Non-Petroleum Jelly is a unique petroleum free formula derived from plant based ingredients that provide an effective moisture barrier to protect baby's delicate skin.

• 100% Natural, Sustainably Sourced Ingredients, 93% Plant Ingredients
  • Petroleum Free
  • Fragrance Free
  • Preservative Free
  • Paraben & Phthalate Free
  • Hypoallergenic
  • Pediatrician Tested

February 02, 2017

The jelly is excellent. It is non irritating for the baby, I noticed it soothes any redness around the bum after one or two applications. We don't have it on all the time, only when the skin looks like it would need some protection. It also cleans easily with a baby wipe which is good, as you can apply a fresh new coat on clean skin.

The small container is easy to open and close even with one hand, and lasts a while as well.

We haven't tried it on actual rashes, only as a protective layer. I would guess the white diaper paste is better suited for already developed irritation.

January 11, 2017

This is a great diaper cream to use with cloth diapers. It washes out great. The only issue was it wears off of the skin easily so it didn't work for bad rashes. But it does work great as a skin protectant

January 06, 2017

On the fence about this product. Would've liked to know the benefits of choosing this over Vaseline but Live Clean doesn't really explain it. It's just as greasy as Vaseline.

August 24, 2016

My new go to diaper barrier for my daughter. Use it with every diaper change and she has never gotten a rash. Really trusted brand that has many great products in their baby line!

January 11, 2016

Love this! Great for my baby's sensitive skin! Kept diapers rashes away and kept her skin soft, smooth and moisturized during the very dry months.

July 29, 2015

An excellent product that doesn't contain petroleum. I'm grateful that this product is on the market as it's difficult to find jellys that do not contain petroleum, so I'm very happy to have this product as a non-toxic option.

July 14, 2015

I love this , it really helped

June 13, 2015

This is an amazing product! The fact that it is petroleum free and chemical free is a major plus, and it does the job even better then Vaseline. I hate putting anything that is not a natural product on my babies skin, so when I discovered the Live Clean line of baby products, I literally jumped for joy. I will never go back to those other chemical filled products.

May 26, 2015

When my son was born we didn't want to use Petroleum jelly on him, we used coconut oil and this live clean non-petroleum jelly . The consistency is pretty much exactly like petroleum jelly and it moisturizes wonderfully. A little goes a long way with this and though the container is pretty small it lasts a long time.

March 24, 2015

I use this stuff under my eyes and it keeps my eyes super moist. My husband also using it on his face after he shaves. A little goes a long way! But I say try it, especially if you get it on sale.