Good

Live Clean (baby) Perfume Free Baby Lotion Reviews

Ranked #44 out of 399 in Lotions

June 13, 2016

The live clean perfume free baby lotion is part of our bedtime/ bath time nightly routine. It leaves my babies skin feeling soft and smooth. My babies skin is quite sensitive and this product does not irritate it at all.

March 21, 2015

This lotion is amazing! My daughters skin is very sensitive and she gets rashes easily so I tried this stuff and her skin cleared up right away. I love that it is 98% made from plants and it smells sooo good! It doesn't leave her skin oily and you only need to use very little. Very effective and you notice a difference right away. Will definitely be getting the other baby products soon

March 16, 2015

I am not a baby, nor a mother, but I wanted to try this out! (lol) If it's safe and gentle enough to put on a baby, why couldn't any adult put it on?
    I was right! I love this lotion, as it is so gentle and absorbs very quickly. It's perfume free, which I love because it doesn't interfere or mask the scents from my showering gels. It has just the right amount of moisturizing properties as I am not feeling sticky or oiled after. I am all for natural products, so I love how this brand has mainly plant derived ingredients. I know what is getting absorbed into my skin is safe.