Live Clean Baby Shampoo and Wash Reviews

Ranked #4 out of 168 in Baby Bathing - Shampoo

Live Clean Baby Shampoo & Wash is a clinically tested, mild, tear-free formula that gently cleanses without drying, helping to leave baby’s skin and hair feeling soft. More info here.

October 17, 2016

nettoyant corp cheveux très doux. Mousse bien et pas trop, facile a utilsier avec la pompe. Il sent super bon et laisse la peau fraiche et propre. Je l`adore sur mes bébés et les plus grands

October 12, 2016

Absolutely love the smell and how gentle it is on my little ones skin.. Both have sensitive skin and this works great. I used to use the Baby Aveeno and find it is so expensive, great to see a product that is a little easier on the wallet.

October 12, 2016

We absolutely love this stuff for our twins!! One of them definitely has more sensitive skin than the other so it's great that we can use this on both of our kids!!!

October 04, 2016

I switched to this wash after my son had a reaction to another well known baby brand and he hasn't had a reaction with this. The scent is quite lovely and smells like a light baby powder scent.

September 15, 2016

One of the only natural lines I use for my children. Great on new skin, eczema, and non teary to eyes. Creates a nice lather and leave bubbles in bath tub. The scent is fresh and sweet- and smells like a baby!

September 07, 2016

I have switched to this for my kids from the previous products i was using. I have also suggested this to others who have also switched. I love the softness and how good it makes my kids smell. I sometimes use it as well.

August 06, 2016

This may seem odd but we are a family with no babies, yet we love this soap. We are all fair-skinned and on the sensitive side, and we find the Live Clean Baby Shampoo and Wash so mild yet effective. It smells great too! It prevents any allergic breakouts and keeps skin hydrated.

July 18, 2016

The only wash/shampoo I will use for my baby(and even my 4 year old) I feel a lot better using the Live Clean baby products over Johnson. They are a bit pricey but well worth it. The fragrance is nice and light which i prefer for my kids. Lathers nice and leaves their skin soft. I also use it to wash my makeup brushes as I find it removes all makeup build up and leaves my brushes nice and soft.

July 17, 2016

This is the only shampoo we've ever used through 3 littles...

I love the light fragrance and appreciate the fact that it is it 98% plant derived.

My only complaint is that it is over $10 per bottle. I definitely watch for sales and stock up then!

July 13, 2016

Started using this for my daughter's bath and we love it. No tears and creates perfect bubbles (plus it smells amazing!)

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

KieliAnne added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes