Live Clean Baby Shampoo and Wash Reviews

Ranked #4 out of 176 in Baby Bathing - Shampoo

Live Clean Baby Shampoo & Wash is a clinically tested, mild, tear-free formula that gently cleanses without drying, helping to leave baby’s skin and hair feeling soft. More info here.

February 05, 2017

I am very happy with the quality of this product. I have been buying this since my son was a newborn as I love the smell and how gentle it is on his skin, it never leaves his skin feeling dry and it doesn't leave any residue!

January 27, 2017

This is a great product too use for yourself and your little one. Its so fresh and so clean. I like how it lathers and I also noticed a difference in my sons skin. He has really dry skin and after using this product for a couple times he's skin is so much smoother and not as dry. I also use this for myself and it makes me skin so luscious. I like that the ingredients are more natural and safe too use. The price is a bit expensive but its the quality that counts.

January 24, 2017

Love this baby shampoo for my 5 month old son!

It leaves him feeling soft and fresh and the smell is nice and neutral as well!

I love that these products are good for him as well

January 24, 2017

This is my favourite baby soap. I've tried all the others and always come back to this! I love the smell. It cleans well and you can tell it is gentle too - I also love that it's a more natural product. The big bottle lasts quite awhile for us and it is a good price point as well.

January 10, 2017

J'aime tellement ce nettoyant pour mon bébé. Il est doux pour la peau et il sent tellement bon. Coûte un peu plus cher mais je ne m'en passerais plus. Le flacon-pompe est très pratique.

December 25, 2016

Bien que légèrement plus dispendieux, ce nettoyant corps et cheveux est l'un de mes préférés. Il n'asèche pas la peau de mon veve et surtout laisse un doux parfum de fraîcheur.

October 17, 2016

nettoyant corp cheveux très doux. Mousse bien et pas trop, facile a utilsier avec la pompe. Il sent super bon et laisse la peau fraiche et propre. Je l`adore sur mes bébés et les plus grands

October 12, 2016

Absolutely love the smell and how gentle it is on my little ones skin.. Both have sensitive skin and this works great. I used to use the Baby Aveeno and find it is so expensive, great to see a product that is a little easier on the wallet.

October 12, 2016

We absolutely love this stuff for our twins!! One of them definitely has more sensitive skin than the other so it's great that we can use this on both of our kids!!!

October 04, 2016

I switched to this wash after my son had a reaction to another well known baby brand and he hasn't had a reaction with this. The scent is quite lovely and smells like a light baby powder scent.

Barcode

Bridal Shower Gift

kelx added a new review for
    Eco Max Laundry-Lavendar

Trapper added a new review for
    Coca cola zéro

Trapper added a new review for
    Starbucks Cafe Mocha

StaceyBuhr has started a new forum topic
    Crime shows