Live Clean (baby) tearless shampoo and wash

Live Clean (baby) tearless shampoo and wash Reviews

Ranked #18 out of 168 in Baby Bathing - Shampoo

October 11, 2016

Super sur la peau et les cheveux de bébé. Laisse une jolie odeur pas trop prononcée. Mousse bien, Jaime moins le format, mais quand meme il est facile a utiliser

September 22, 2016

This stuff is really nice! I won't use anything else! I like it because it doesn't contain much ingredients, the less ingredients the better for you. But it is way too expensive!!

September 06, 2016

This product is pricy. It's about 16$ for a big bottle. It gets the job done and cleans your baby leaving them smelling fresh. I still wouldn't choose this over Johnson and Johnson. I don't know why it's so pricey.

September 06, 2016

i just love this wash.im grammy to 5 children.2 are both 16 months,one has ezema and well babies have sensitive skin as well.i also have a 6 year old grandaughter who has ezema and sensitive skin.both my son and daughter,especially daughter have sensitive skin,my daughter literally can hardly use anything.this does not give her any rashes or burning or anything. i use on kids and is so gentle and cleanses well.its both a shampoo and body wash.i ran out of my big bottle ,so pick up a little one til my big shopping day.oh yes and smell so nice,not harsh.very delicate.my entire family uses this wash.

Updated On: September 06, 2016

just like to add it is a bit pricey,but i find it is worth every penny.if buy a big bottle,will last.its good product for the price