Live Clean Exotic Nectar Argan Oil Restorative Shampoo

Live Clean Exotic Nectar Argan Oil Restorative Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #141 out of 1039 in Shampoo

September 20, 2016

My favourite of all the shampoos out in the market. I love the way my hair feels and the smell is fantastic! Live clean shampoo is my only choice for shampoo

August 19, 2016

I love all of the Live Clean products, especially this one. It smells delicious and leaves my hair soft and shiny. I love that it is sls free. The price is good, especially if you purchase at Walmart. Totally recommend!

August 19, 2016

It's plant and natural ingredients. What I use on my hair, lather good and leaves hair soft and clean. It's the best shampoos and conditioners in the market for me, Live clean products.

August 19, 2016

This shampoo is a great natural option, easily available at the drugstore. It provides moisture but doesn't make my hair greasy the next day. I sometimes experience dry scalp and this shampoo also eliminates those problems. It is in my regular rotation along with the Live Clean apple cider clarifying shampoo.

August 07, 2016

J'aime beaucoup les shampoings de la marque Live clean mais particulièrement la gamme à l'huile d'argan ! Ce shampoing est sans sulfate et rend mes cheveux doux même avant le revitalisant . Je recommande cette marque à tout le monde . La marque live clean est bonne pour l'environnement, utilise des produit naturel/biologique et ne teste pas sur les animaux .

March 14, 2016

I love live clean! It's the only shampoo I use. Makes my hair feel clean without stripping it of all its natural oils. The argan oil strand adds moisture without leaving a greasy feel.

January 24, 2016

I love the smell of this product and how it left my hair feeling. I also found it was a convenient size bottle to pack when traveling because I hate to have to use hotel shampoo. Pretty cost efficient

December 18, 2015

Smells great, and leaves my hair nice and soft. Does not make your hair too greasy like other hair oils can do

July 07, 2015

I really love this whole line of products! I'm really picky about what I use and these are fantastic. My hair feels so soft and light, not weighted down at all. The argan oil shampoo and conditioner just feels so luxurious. The price is amazing too.

May 29, 2015

I absolutely LOVE live clean shampoos.. they smell amazing, they don't leave my hair feeling heavy but smooth instead.

R3Bean added a new review for