Live Clean Fresh Face Glowing Daily Serum

Live Clean Fresh Face Glowing Daily Serum Reviews

Ranked #265 out of 274 in Serums

December 10, 2015

felt more like a lotion than a serum. did not add any particular glow after using this product for a month.

did not notice any additional positive effects..

April 14, 2015

I got this on sale at walmart and I use it as a moisturizer before makeup and it keeps my skin hydrated and adds some radiance to it

November 22, 2014

I saw a Travel/Trial Set in Walmart for $10. It had the Cleanser, the Scrub, the Serum, and the Moisturizer in mini sizes. The big versions of these products were over $10 each so I knew I was getting a deal! Now I'm not quite sure what serums are supposed to do for your face. I know that they are not supposed to be used as moisturizers because that's bot what they are. From my small knowledge they are supposed to smooth your face and decrease any lines and wrinkles I think. My face loves this product and I don't have any wrinkles but it does give me a smooth look.

July 25, 2012

I received this product to review and at first, I was more curious than anything. I actually did notice a slight difference in my skin when I used this product. My skin was more glowey and brighter. A little goes a long way too. It goes on smoothly and I used it with other products, no problem.

mathi added a new review for
    Toblerone

mathi added a new review for
    Ferrero Rocher

Janjan has posted in the forum topic
    When is it a good time to be a mom

Bucket List

TiaQ added a new review for
    My big fat greek wedding

La Roche Posay