• Live Clean Fresh Water Shampoo
  • Live Clean Fresh Water Shampoo

Live Clean Fresh Water Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #78 out of 965 in Shampoo

January 01, 2017

I had wanted to try this shampoo for a while because I'd used their hand soap and liked it, so when I saw it at Costco recently I immediately purchased it. I'm usually very picky about shampoo - it has to have good ingredients and have a low, natural scent before I'll even consider buying it. I couldn't open the cap to check the scent but I decided to try it anyway because of Costco's excellent hassle-free return policy. I really like the shampoo - it's gentle on my hair, and the scent doesn't bother me. I'll be buying it again and will probably buy a smaller bottle for the guest bathroom, too.

November 24, 2016

This shampoo is just so great. The bottle is a little small but it is so worth it. I love to use it on my dry winter hair. It leaves your hair feeling so soft it is incredible. My hair are left feeling so light and moistrurized! The ingredients are very amazing too, all natural.

September 04, 2016

I am in love with the Live Clean shampoo! They are made with good ingredients and absolutely smells good! I feel my hair so clean after using it! There is always a bottle of Live Clean shampoo in my shower!

June 06, 2016

Love the fresh and clean smell of this shampoo. Always leaves my hair feeling clean and does not leave a waxy residue in my hair. I find this shampoo really good especially after using a lot of product as it is wonderful at removing it!

May 14, 2016

Cleans the scalp without being to harsh, normally I get a flaky scalp but none of the live lean products ever give me one. The scent is fruity and floral I love it:)

May 10, 2016

This shampoo is priced very well for a more natural, sulphate free option. I really enjoy the clean, fresh scent and it does a great job of cleaning my hair. I sometimes get product buildup and this is perfect for washing it all out, while not stripping my hair like other clarifying shampoos. That being said, I do find it to be drying and I can only use it very occasionally. My hair gets very frizzy if it use it more than once per week. I wish they had a more hydrating formula.

April 06, 2016

Live Clean Fresh Water is one of my favourites. My hair has volume without frizz and smells like spring! You'll love it too. It's just as good or even better than expensive salon brands.

February 11, 2016

Works great, smells great and is free of the nasty stuff you do not want in shampoos. Vegan, 96% organic and cruelty free.I have used so many hair cleaning products in the past but this one stuck and I plan on being with them for a long time. Try it, you will love it.

February 08, 2016

Sulfate Free, Paraban Free, and NOT TESTED on animal...what more can you ask for? I only buy SLS and Paraban free shampoos that are cruelty free, this is usually my go to brand!!

January 20, 2016

I like this shampoo because they use natural ingredients rather than harsh chemicals. I love the fresh water shampoo and found it to be very hydrating with a nice smell (but not a smell strong enough to turn heads a couple meters away). My only complaint is that the price can range from $5 per bottle to $10 depending on where you shop for it. Either way, it's done miracles for my dry hair.

Meve55 added a new review for
    Chips Ahoy Rainbow

dream10 has started a new forum topic
    creating a website

DebraMorris has posted in the forum topic
    Hair straightening brush

Nashb added a new review for
    Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm

michelleines added a new review for
    Benefit Rollerlash