• Live Clean Fresh Water Shampoo
  • Live Clean Fresh Water Shampoo

Live Clean Fresh Water Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #78 out of 1037 in Shampoo

February 27, 2017

Bought this shampoo and conditioner when it was on sale. I always wanted to try it and now I love it. The shampoo and conditioner both have a great fragrance, and my hair feels so light and clean. Also is good for the environment and your hair. Try it you won't be disappointed.

February 27, 2017

This smells amazing and is pretty clean! We use it at the cottage by the lake because we do not have running water! I love this product! We also use the conditioner and body wash as well as the hand soap.

February 09, 2017

The smell of this shampoo is what first interested me. It smells so fresh and clean, without being overpowering or too much. I like the fact that it is made from natural ingredients, and it's an amazing price for the amount that you receive. It pairs perfectly with the matching conditioner and left my hair feeling so soft and clean. I even repurchased When I ran out!

January 01, 2017

I had wanted to try this shampoo for a while because I'd used their hand soap and liked it, so when I saw it at Costco recently I immediately purchased it. I'm usually very picky about shampoo - it has to have good ingredients and have a low, natural scent before I'll even consider buying it. I couldn't open the cap to check the scent but I decided to try it anyway because of Costco's excellent hassle-free return policy. I really like the shampoo - it's gentle on my hair, and the scent doesn't bother me. I'll be buying it again and will probably buy a smaller bottle for the guest bathroom, too.

November 24, 2016

This shampoo is just so great. The bottle is a little small but it is so worth it. I love to use it on my dry winter hair. It leaves your hair feeling so soft it is incredible. My hair are left feeling so light and moistrurized! The ingredients are very amazing too, all natural.

September 04, 2016

I am in love with the Live Clean shampoo! They are made with good ingredients and absolutely smells good! I feel my hair so clean after using it! There is always a bottle of Live Clean shampoo in my shower!

June 06, 2016

Love the fresh and clean smell of this shampoo. Always leaves my hair feeling clean and does not leave a waxy residue in my hair. I find this shampoo really good especially after using a lot of product as it is wonderful at removing it!

May 14, 2016

Cleans the scalp without being to harsh, normally I get a flaky scalp but none of the live lean products ever give me one. The scent is fruity and floral I love it:)

May 10, 2016

This shampoo is priced very well for a more natural, sulphate free option. I really enjoy the clean, fresh scent and it does a great job of cleaning my hair. I sometimes get product buildup and this is perfect for washing it all out, while not stripping my hair like other clarifying shampoos. That being said, I do find it to be drying and I can only use it very occasionally. My hair gets very frizzy if it use it more than once per week. I wish they had a more hydrating formula.

April 06, 2016

Live Clean Fresh Water is one of my favourites. My hair has volume without frizz and smells like spring! You'll love it too. It's just as good or even better than expensive salon brands.