Live Clean Leave in Conditioner Reviews

Ranked #1771 out of 2160 in Hair Care

March 19, 2016

I have to extremely sensitive skin and cannot use conditioner in the shower, and the Live Clean leave in conditioner is my favourite to use. It makes my hair easy to comb through and leaves it moisturized. I even use it to detangle my daughters hair.

August 21, 2014

The conditioner feels gross when you squeeze it onto your hand, and it smells bad. It feels unpleasant in my hair and overall unpleasant.

May 22, 2011

I am not trying to Dis this line because I am sure it is a good line but I just didn't find this helped my hair either. This leave in conditioner I actually only used three times and didn't even bother trying it any more then that as it made a gross residue in my already flat crappy hair! It weighed it down and I didn't find it protective.. I much prefer the CHI silk Infusion. You really only need a tiny little bit of this as the product does go far, it might be better for curly thicker hair but for this straight haired girl it was thumbs down =(

Sandra Ribeiro has posted in the forum topic
Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
Stitches

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
Checkout 51

indykat has posted in the forum topic
Free trip...where would you go?