live clean professional damage therapy split end cream

live clean professional damage therapy split end cream Reviews

Ranked #441 out of 2161 in Hair Care

August 09, 2016

I use this product on my kinky curly hair has a deep treatment. I apply heat which activate this product making it work 10x better on my hair type. It left my curls feeling very soft and the smell is not too strong to the point that you can't stand it. It has a lot off natural ingredients and its mad in Canada. Theirs only two negatives first they discontinued this line which really suck but i did stack up before they discontinued the line. Second the container only hold 4 oz and I have a lot of hair so one tube only give me 1-2 treatment.

March 11, 2016

This in shower cream repairs split ends with Kendi oil. It is also 96% plant drived, paraben and phthalate free, its eco friendly, part of a luxurious professional hair care system, that promises exceptional performance. After shampooing, work this through wet hir, combing through to ends. Leave in 10 minutes. Whennused as part of the collection I personally seen results in less than a week! It does all it promises. Its a very light, natursl scent, and leaves your hsir feelig light and full of life.