• Live Clean
  • Live Clean

Live Clean Reviews

Ranked #31 out of 1220 in Facial Lotions & Creams

March 20, 2017

I love this product. Always leaves your hair feeling soft and silky. Doesn't matter if you're using the body soap, hand soap or hair products it always leaves a great smell. Definitely will keep purchasing.

March 20, 2017

I absolutely LOVE Love Clean products, the adult line as well as baby line. I only use live clean products since discovering them. I feel good knowing I'm not exposing myself to unnecessary chemicals and whatnot. The baby line works great for my little one, leaves her skin soft and smelling great!

March 14, 2017

Is very gentle on your hair and does not weigh it down at all. Argan is a nice scent without being too strong. Especially good for those who are concerned about the environment and want to make sure that they are responsible when purchasing soaps and shampoos.

March 14, 2017

My Live Clean shampoo and conditioner are the only thing I use! I used to get and itchy head with bumps but now I use Live Clean and dont have to scratch my head in public and show dandruff.

March 02, 2017

Avec le froid de l'hiver mon eczéma est du cuir chevelu est revenu et avec Live Clean j'ai réussi à le dimminuer. C'est un bon produit en plus de contenir des ingrédients bio qu'on connait.

February 07, 2017

My hair feels super clean after using this shampoo.. As it dried it felt soft. As for the ingredients, I think they are better for our hair than your average product.

January 13, 2017

Live Clean est définitivement ma gamme de produits préférés et je le recommande à tout le monde!
    Produits excellent autant pour les homme, les femmes et les enfants. Produits sécuritaires et efficaces.

January 04, 2017

I absoulutly love all there product line they have great mild scents, the lotions absorbe fast and leave a long lasting mosture. There soap works wonders on sensitive skin and come in nice sturdy bottles.

December 09, 2016

Live Clean is a line of products that contribute to a greener planet and perform at the highest level. Live Clean is a unique eco-friendly beauty care line – hair care, body care, skin care, baby care, pet care and more – that uses natural, plant derived ingredients.

December 07, 2016

These are really great products!! I have only used select lotions (for babies) and the hand soaps- but I really am impressed. I may start converting over!