• Live Clean
  • Live Clean

Live Clean Reviews

Ranked #40 out of 1112 in Facial Lotions & Creams

October 03, 2016

Great products at reasonable prices. I've been using the shampoos and conditioners for years now. Every time I try out any other shampoo, I remember why I've been using Live Clean products or so long. I get complimented on my hair all the time. The formula doesn't fade or damage coloured or permed hair and leaves your hair with that 'healthy shine'. Most of their shampoos and conditioners are fully or partially vegan, sulfate free, paraben free etc. They're also reasonably priced for their size. AMAZING products all around.

September 27, 2016

This is the best product I have ever used! My hair is very fine and thin. Using their shampoo and conditioner daily, my hair is re-growing in places that were damaged from years of using chemically based products. It has made my hair thicker, fuller, softer, and healthier. I recommend this product to everyone I met.

July 12, 2016

Every product I have ever purchased from live clean has exceeded my expectations. From hand soap to bubble bath to creams and shampoo, I trust this company to keep mine and my kids skin clean and free of dryness associated with many soaps these days.

July 01, 2016

The products all smell fantastic. The body washes, shampoos and conditioners all work wonderfully and I use the whole line. This is the only product I'll use on my baby girl!

June 28, 2016

I love the Live Clean Body Washes - they smell great and most importantly they are plant based without SLS, parabens and other chemicals found in other body washes.

The price is somewhat high compared to other body washes but sometimes you can find them on sale.

I now use only this brand of body wash and i'm very happy with it.

April 20, 2016

For being a natural product I find it works very well. The lotion is very creamy and not oily at all. All the products smell amazing. I would highly recommend this product as a great environmentally friendly option.

March 09, 2016

I came across the live clean shampoo and conditioner when I was shopping at Walmart what caught my eye was it was coconut because that is one of my favorite smells. I noticed it was not that expensive sp I figured it would not be all that good. But to my surprise it's amazing my hair is so soft since I have been using it , I have used many expensive shampoos and my hair has never been this soft. So I can not say this is my favorite shampoo and conditioner and I believe it was like 5 bucks a bottle. Also it smells amazing..

February 21, 2016

Great product knowing this is a safer/healthier product out there for my family to use. At the bottom of the bottles it tells you what its made out of and what precentage. 98% plant derived and the fact that it works just as well if not better then pantene or treseme products and its better for us and the enviroment is hands down worth buying. The packaging says it all!!!

February 08, 2016

Live clean is an organic soap/body wash and I use every day also I use the Liv clean shampoo

January 12, 2016

I use the Live Clean argan Oil shampoo and conditoner and i am happily surprised with the results! I have mid-back very thick hair that need nourishing and this was the right fit!