Livegain Premium Silky & Shine Conditioner
Good

Livegain Premium Silky & Shine Conditioner Reviews

1 review
Ranked #399 out of 539 in Conditioner

Livegain Premium Silky & Shine Conditioner has a mild acidic formula that helps hair colour endure longer. The Silky & Shine Conditioner includes silky protein in its mixture to protect the hair, along with other P.P.T.s that help hair keep moist and calm all day long. Bottle is available in 15.20 fl.oz, 450 mL, and 1500 mL. Visit sae-han.com for more information.

August 03, 2011

I paid around $30 for a 1500 mL bottle (HUGE!). I have to say, this is the best product for my hair! In the past year, I've dyed my hair (and bleached once) six times, four of which were done within four months, and this conditioner has done wonders. My ends do not split, nor do they feel dry, and the colour stays as vibrant as the first time I've dyed my hair. It is a bit hard to find, since this product isnt' available in retail stores. I'd suggest going to a Korean hair salon to purchase. I would recommend this to EVERYONE with dry, split ends!

Sandra Ribeiro has posted in the forum topic
Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
Stitches

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
Checkout 51

indykat has posted in the forum topic
Free trip...where would you go?