Good

Living Proof Perfect Hair Day Dry Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #20 out of 79 in Misc

January 19, 2017

I have tried sooo many dry shampoos, but this is really the best! hair feels amazingly clean without being stiff. The white residue easily disappears when you massage your scalp unlike other brands. It smells great too, I have received a few compliments on my hair scent. The only thing I don't like about this product is the price.

December 20, 2016

Great Product. Does wonders right after the gym! It is not overly scented which is something I love about it. You can really extend the use of the product as you don't need a lot of it to clean up your hair.

November 30, 2016

I found that this shampoo did make my hair less greasy. I also really love the smell. It was a little pricey for the bottle but I can use a little less than cheaper shampoos.

October 15, 2016

I think for the price of this dry shampoo, you can find a lot more affordable ones that do just the same results. It does help absorb the oils in my hair so I do not have to wash my hair every single day. It is a bit strong scents once first sprayed, so just make sure you are in a ventilated area and do not breath lol